PDA

View Full Version : Checklists B737/747

Captain Dan (2be)
24th Dec 2004, 18:55
Hi, I dont suppose anyone knows where I can get hold of Boing 737/747 checklists. This is not for simulators, but personal studying.
Many thanks in advance, Dan

Earl
24th Dec 2004, 19:41
Prior to 911 this information would be easy to get.
Most if not all including myself would send it to you.
Best to find someone in your own airline that would pass on this type of information.
I dont think the bad guys use checklist anyway, but never the less its too risky now days.

JJflyer
25th Dec 2004, 07:54
Most of the checklists I have used are very short and by no means offer very little help to a flight simmer. Checklists that come with FS products are better for their intended use than those that are meant to be used on aircraft.

Still, manuals and Cheklists are all available commercially in US of a even today post 911. However some of the companies offering manuals etc, do state that their products are only sold in the US and mailed to US addresses.

Have a look at www.eflightmanuals.com they are one with "Nothing to foreigners" policy with mosly military aircraft stuff.

www.flight-manuals-on-cd.com has mosly older aicraft, commercial and military.

While http://www.esscoaircraft.com/ seems to have most to offer.
I got a B747-400 set from them a few years back.

JJ

Captain Dan (2be)
25th Dec 2004, 22:14
Thank you both for your replies. They have proved to be very useful. I hope to talk to you again in forums.

Farrell
26th Dec 2004, 13:12
Your profile says that you're still at school! Good for you in being motivated to learn about stuff now. My advice - wannabee and all as I am - would be to start learning your ATPL theory and then worry about the big jet info during your type-rating.

Trust me, I've been down the road of studying checklists and manuals and found them a chore, but now that I have been doing the ATPL theory for a while, I find it much easier to understand!

Best of luck to you! :ok: