View Full Version : Spare Seats Available / Desired

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5

D'vay
25th Mar 2007, 17:54
I'm almost a 100hr ppl. Would love to do positioning flights fo anyone in light singles or even work the radios in return for my company in the RHS. PM me if interested. will travel.

ILS 31R
26th Mar 2007, 11:41
Hi
Have just recently completed my GFPT and now moving on to PPL, if anyone has a spare seat whilst doing navs or making up hrs i would really like to come and learn as much as possible. I live in Melbourne and fly out of Essendon,also can go to Moorabbin Please PM if you have a spare seat would greatly appreciate the experience.

Thanks
ILS 31R

HuskyDog
29th Mar 2007, 12:08
Looking for a lift from Sleap to Biggin Hill - Saturday / Sunday 1/2 April 2007 - any offers ?

captain_rossco
30th Mar 2007, 07:12
Spare seat much appreciated at the above. Will contribute to costs, and promise not to lark about with the pedals! (105hrs PPL)

Regards

Rossco

looptheloop
3rd Apr 2007, 14:09
I will be spending most of the summer in the North West, near to Barton and Liverpool and would love to spend some time in the air. I have FAA PPL & IR and JAA PPL, i am currently studying for my ATPL written exams and could benefit from getting my head out of the books and into the skies.
If you need a flying buddy, please let me know i'd be more than happy to split the costs.
Louise.

gcolyer
5th Apr 2007, 12:44
I have a PA28 booked from 17:00 to 19:00 today if anyone fancies a bimble.

captain_rossco
5th Apr 2007, 14:10
Ah, just my luck, would have loved a bristol lap too! Off on holiday but would be glad to hear of any future jaunts!
I'll be sure to do the same!
Are you bristol through and through?

Regards

Rossco

gcolyer
5th Apr 2007, 14:23
I am Bristol through the last 8 months :rolleyes:

Last offer Guys. if you want a bimble you need to be at Filton for 16:30 so I can clear you through Filton security.

gcolyer
11th Apr 2007, 16:00
If anyone is interested in 2 days in Lille next week (18th - 19th) PM me. It will be an early morning departure from Filton about 07:00

Blinkz
15th Apr 2007, 16:22
Hey all, recently gained CPL/ME/IR/MCC with ATPLs and looking to get in the air again so if anyone is going flying and would like company then feel free to yell. Based in Hampshire pretty much in between Blackbushe and Popham, but any west-London club is probably do-able.

smith
15th Apr 2007, 17:03
Heading from Prestwick to Blackpool and Leeds then back to Prestwick thurs or fri this week if anyone wants to hitch a ride. Will be there and bak in about 5 or 6 hours.

Scottishflyer182
22nd Apr 2007, 21:12
Hi all,

I fly from Perth most weekends , subject to weather have a Cessna 4 seater and would be happy to take others along for the ride.

Antonfol
25th Apr 2007, 09:59
Hi, I am based at St Albans and would really like to get airborne. If you are doing any flying from North London, Elstree, North Weald or Staplford etc and fancy a co-pilot or maybe a navigator I would be grateful. I have an FAA PPL/IR and could do with getting up in the air in the UK.

J-Man
30th Apr 2007, 19:09
Looking for people from leeds, doncaster or sherburn that do regular flying there and have seats available (no dates specified due to work constraints). Im not a holder of a PPL and only done a trial flight but i love to go flying. Can contribute to costs if needed. Aircraft size doesnt matter, just a seat its good for me so i can get some knowledge before doing a NPPL/PPL

katzulu
4th May 2007, 16:08
Hi, Student PPL would like some experience in RHS particularly for radio nav & general nav. based in london so can do North & South aerodromes, weekends preferred, can do during week days. GSOH, adventurous FEMALE.

finalapproach
4th May 2007, 19:10
If you want to fly RHS from EGKB sometime in the next ten days or so drop me an email on [email protected] and we'll sort something out. Cheers - TOM.

jeffhelm
6th May 2007, 15:44
Newly qualified PPL(A) holder based in Milton Keynes, flying out of Cranfield with Bonus Aviation/Patriot Aviation.

If anyone has a spare seat or looking to share costs (fixed wing or heli), please let me know.

60h PPL(A) - C150,PA38,PA28
80h PPL(H) - R22

Thanks

Jeff

MrHorgy
13th May 2007, 17:04
"Male, 21, seeks Attractive, buxom blonde or brunette wanted for PPL adventure flying this Weds-Thurs (16/17th May) from Barton. Must have GSOH"

On a serious note, if weather holds then i'll be going to Dublin for lunch on Wednesday and i'll be doing some local jollying on Thursday, probably down towards Wolverhampton or somesuch. Newish C172, got two spare seats (or three if you have a headset). I'm a 120 hr PPL(A) doing my hour building, and have just sat all my ATPL's with bristol if you want a natter. All welcome. PM for details.

Horgy

Scottishflyer182
13th May 2007, 18:41
Male, 21, seeks Attractive, buxom blonde or brunette wanted for PPL adventure flying this Weds-Thurs (16/17th May) from Barton. Must have GSOH"

I think Horny is a better name for you :O:O:O

Horgy.

MrHorgy
14th May 2007, 12:46
Haha, the things my housemate calls me knows no bounds!

Late notice as well, evening flight from Barton TONIGHT (14th May) 5pm til 9 ish, PM me for details. 3 seats, C172.

Horgy

Scottishflyer182
14th May 2007, 20:31
Will be flying up from Oxford to Perth on Friday afternoon. 2 Seats available.

Colin.

FlyEJF
14th May 2007, 22:05
Hi,

I have just started my ppl(A) at Cranfield and am willing to share costs on flights to get experience if anyone is interested. I'm based around 15 mins from Cranfield so can usually fly at short notice.

Ed

BWFiftyworld
18th May 2007, 13:04
MrHorgy,
I am an enthusiatic "would like to be PPL" but with a son doing the OAT APP course, that seems unlikely for a while! In the meantime, until he returns with his ATPL (!) I wouldn't mind sharing some GA flying experience from time to time. If interested, PM me. Anyone else responded positively?

Scottishflyer182
20th May 2007, 21:25
I plan to fly from Perth on Tuesday.

Prob Oban, Mull, Skye, Wick, Inverness and back to Perth.

seats available/:ok:

Brian304
25th May 2007, 00:04
Hey people

Just wondered if anyone is around the bournemouth or liverpool area that can offer PA28 time and split the costs. PPL still valid with about 220TT and some hours on TB10, C152, PA38, PA28. But would most likely try and practice manourvers on the PA28 ready for my CPL in the future, and also currently an ATPL student.

Brian304:ok:

gcolyer
26th May 2007, 14:52
I have 2 spare seats on Thursday 31st May if anyone is interested. I will be leaving Bristol Filton by 19:00

I will consider stopping en-route for pick ups, if you are willing to soak up the landing and handling fee for the stop. And I wouldn't mind sharing the fuel cost.

I plan to return to Filton on Monday 11th June. Which means whoever decides to come will get to see the whole of the TT race week and remember it is the 100th Anniversary this year.

LH2
27th May 2007, 18:40
Anyone in Empuriabrava, I'll be doing some flying there tomorrow.

flexy
27th May 2007, 22:56
I am flying around the cambridge area and usually have between 1 and 5 seats free. Usually 1 cos wobblywing flying is the best! Anyone want to come along for flying, tea out of chipped mugs, and general chit chat just let me know - no charge.....

gcolyer
29th May 2007, 14:18
Last offer for this flight as I have to submit special branch paperwork in the morning.

I have 2 spare seats on Thursday 31st May if anyone is interested. I will be leaving Bristol Filton by 19:00

I will consider stopping en-route for pick ups, if you are willing to soak up the landing and handling fee for the stop. And I wouldn't mind sharing the fuel cost.

I plan to return to Filton on Monday 11th June. Which means whoever decides to come will get to see the whole of the TT race week and remember it is the 100th Anniversary this year.

stickandrudderman
29th May 2007, 17:46
Ah, if only I could! Sounds like a great trip!
Have fun.

FL575
4th Jun 2007, 15:30
Booked the Arrow from Conington tomorrow (5 Jun) for mid/late morning, if anybody wants about an hours local flying.

finalapproach
5th Jun 2007, 06:25
If anyone is planning on flying to AeroExpo from Biggin either Sat.or Sun and has a spare seat I would like to join them either as a pilot or passenger. If interested pls pm me. Cheers.

Mondeoman
8th Jun 2007, 18:21
Hi everybody, I'm a newly qualified CPL ME/IR and therefore broke!
If anybody fancies any company flying out of Hawarden or Liverpool feel free to PM me. Would be nice just to get back in the air, anytime as I'm looking for that first elusive flying job! I have experience on PA38, PA28,PA28R, Duchess, Diamond Da42, and 172,152 if that helps anyone. Thanks:rolleyes:
PS. I think that the smilie face looks a bit like me, I swear!

Wibblemonster
11th Jun 2007, 13:50
if anyone is flying out of newcastle/eschott and has a spare seat i'd happily cost share.

email me at [email protected]

thanks

Pilatus09
17th Jun 2007, 15:32
hey,
Low hours PPL looking for spare seat for flying experience around Weston, Kilrush, abbyshrule & Ireland in general, will spread the cost for fuel etc....:ok:

Cheers
Pilatus09

Skypartners
17th Jun 2007, 15:57
I am flying every week between Coventry, Blackpool and Newquay. Rarely day trips but if anyone want some one way transfers or 2/3 day returns in a fast single (Lancair Columbia 350 - NQY to BLK approx 1 hr 20) let me know.

maybe one day!
17th Jun 2007, 19:10
Hi everyone. Is anyone around essex/herts looking for someone to share costs? Would love to go up with a flying partner. msg me

northernlightIII
18th Jun 2007, 00:51
If anyone would like some French hospitality I am looking for a lift home most weekends from any KENT / Hampshire airport.
( LFAX is Mortagne Au Perche / Tarmac 2300ft ). 171nm South of Kent International - Marsden. I live 5 minuites from LFAX. My other half wants me home to cut the grass !!! Dinner is on us !
http://perso.orange.fr/acmortagne/ :ok: ak5343@aol

tittybar
20th Jun 2007, 19:11
I am a low houred PPL flying from Shobdon C152/PA28 Archer. If anyone in the area fancies cost sharing flights and maybe exploring further afield let me know.

stickandrudderman
21st Jun 2007, 18:44
I have an idea......
I have an apartment in Croatia and I'd like to fly there in a cirrus SR22.
I have access to the plane but can't afford the round trip on my own!
So, anyone fancy this trip on a cost sharing basis?
Accommodation at my place when we get there is obviously on me!
I reckon a long weekend with a spot of sailing round the islands sounds good.
I have IMC but no IR, so unless someone with an IR wants to come we'll have to go VFR, with all that that entails.
Any takers?
PM me if you want details of the accommodation. I don't want to be accused of advertising!

tegwin
1st Jul 2007, 10:56
Im Hour building from Shobon in an R-22....Usually have an empty seat...Wont be flying for a fortnight or so, but after that im going to be getting busy...

So PM me if your local and fancy a ride:ok:

trafficcontrol
1st Jul 2007, 12:49
I am 18, PPL for 1 year. Based at Wycombe air Park. C152 and C172, looking to either share legs, or share costs to get a bit further than half hour away..due to income problems :P

PM me if you would eith like to come as a passenger and wouldnt mind contributing, or likewise, would like to share the aircraft with me and fly a few legs.

proctor
2nd Jul 2007, 19:18
I was just wondering if anyone had a spare seat for an enthusiastic (if broke) young PPL in the Paris area any time this summer. I know it's a long shot, but I've got my fingers crossed, as I'm keen to expand my aviation experience as much as possible.

Ta,

Proctor

BWFiftyworld
3rd Jul 2007, 12:54
Mondeoman - are you looking for a rhs only, or would you be prepared to be PIC and cost share with a non-pilot, who is thinking about it, to keep the hours up..? Where did you train..?

Mondeoman
4th Jul 2007, 19:09
Prepared to go RH or LH seat, prefer LH seat obviously! If you want to go flying anytime just PM me and we can sort something out. Did PPL at Hawarden and all comercial training at Atlantic flight training in Coventry. Currently flying on a part time basis for Jefferson Aerial photography, based at Hawarden. If you fancy it let me know!:)

BWFiftyworld
4th Jul 2007, 20:53
Mondeoman, I can't get to the members' list to get your e-mail (it's apparently been disabled by the administrator) so if you'd like to either give me a call on 07748 783558, or e-mail me at [email protected] we can have a chat! :ok:

NewbieBwuuci
6th Jul 2007, 17:21
anyone flying around the YWHA region, 14 year old wannabe looking to add to his 1.2hrs. :{ Trial in a BE17 Skipper, Local + Curcuit in a BE23 Sundowner (with my terrified mum sitting in the back..:eek:).

I am also looking to have a Trial or a lilttle go at Rotor if anyone can do that for me.

Scottishflyer182
6th Jul 2007, 17:43
I have an idea......
I have an apartment in Croatia and I'd like to fly there in a cirrus SR22.

Your offer sounds great. I fly a 182 from Perth only had about 30mins on a SR22. But would be happy to get checked out/or go in my C182.

Not sure if I've missed the boat.................

Cheers

Colin

stickandrudderman
6th Jul 2007, 18:19
It's not a boat, it's a plane!
Anyway, it hasn't left yet!
PM me for more info.:ok:

gcolyer
11th Jul 2007, 16:46
Anyone for a jolly in the southwest skies on Saturday (14th July)?

If so I have a psare seat from Bristol Filton from 11:00 to 14:00.

PM me if interested.

IRpilot2006
13th Jul 2007, 14:54
I am based in the south east, on the coast, and am looking for a passenger who has a PPL and who is happy to ride in the back seat.

The rather bizzare reason for this is that I have a very capable young son who likes to fly the aeroplane, who is seriously good at it, who is perfectly capable of landing it, but my ex wife (who has legal custody and likes being difficult) demands that another "qualified" pilot is present.

I have an FAA CPL/IR, FAA Class 1 medical, over 700 hours TT and 500hrs on the type, a fully airways equipped 2002-year TB20GT. I am not an instructor but let him take the controls - all perfectly legal.

We will do anything, from little local flights to more proper planned trips, including going abroad, both VFR and airways.

No cost contribution at all is sought. You just need a PPL. You should also be reasonably "compact" - the TB20 has ample room but so many people are just too big.

Most of my flying is done weekdays; in the summer school holidays anyway. Weekends are more difficult.

If interested, please PM or email me.

On the Spot
19th Jul 2007, 12:30
Anyone going near the above in the near future and able to give a lift there or back or both, to a FAA PPL/IR for a share of costs ?

kim_rolfe
22nd Jul 2007, 05:05
I'm based in the Brisbane, Australia area, and looking for pilots / pax to share costs in a 172. Flying out of Caboolture, training through ADFA. Particularly interested in doing a trip to Alice Springs in late August. Heard its nice country out there.

betterfromabove
23rd Jul 2007, 17:01
Anyone regularly flying out of Cannes (or one of the other nearby airfields on the CDA) & want to cost-share....?

If so, PM me....

BFA

Andy_RR
25th Jul 2007, 13:05
I'm currently in the UK for the next two weeks (till 7th). Whilst I am busy doing this and that, I am pretty flexible with my time, so if anyone needs 100kg of RHS company to go flying, I'm happy to cost-share at 152-172-PA-28 type hourly rates. I'm based in NN1 and have a JAR-PPL(A) but very un-current. Last flew PIC in a C172 at Jandakot (West Aus) in January.

Cheers, Andrew

PS: I know the weather's a bit ****e, but I'll keep my fingers crossed.

PPS: If anyone offers a spare seat in an RV, I will bite your hand off! :cool:

CraigR1989
25th Jul 2007, 15:24
Hi,

Im an 18 year old PPL holder flying from Durham Tees Valley... Looking for additional pax... Am qualified on both PA38 (2 seater) and a PA28 (4 seater)

If anyone is interested and fancy giving me a few extra hours in my log book just giz a shout!

baronzee
1st Aug 2007, 17:11
Hey there

I have also got my PPL,, I did training at Cabair Denham, done cross ferry check, been France and Sctoland done flying in spain, if you want do flying together will be glad to come along and split cost one way etc, email me at

[email protected]

I have recently started flying from Stapelford, let me know.

zee

Mariner9
2nd Aug 2007, 08:46
I might have (will know by tomorrow) a spare seat in my Pioneer 300 from a strip near Cardiff to the Letterkenny Flyin, Donegal, out Sat 4th August, returning Sun 5th. (B&B available @ 40euros)

Bored-teacher
6th Aug 2007, 09:03
I get similar grief from my wife, we can all fly as a family but i can't take one child alone!! Strange!

Anyway, I am a pilot (Warrior, British Airways Flying club) and a teacher, hence long holidays. I would happily drive down to Shoreham? for a free day trip to France. Tell your wife that I am fully qualified although I am not very good at taking over from the back seat!

E mail me please [email protected]

Dropdebolakov
6th Aug 2007, 14:15
I would quite like a trip in an A340 from London to Hong Kong, preferably Business Class! ;) Anybody???

Scottishflyer182
6th Aug 2007, 21:21
Why settle for Business Class. Go 1st.

Scottishflyer182
8th Aug 2007, 21:49
Hi,
Im flying down to Oxford from Perth leaving at 9.00am and returning at around 6pm. In a new cessna 182.

2 seats available, if you would like to join me. let me know.

Cheers

Colin

Dropdebolakov
12th Aug 2007, 06:40
SF182

Don't want to be greedy!

L A James
17th Aug 2007, 14:33
Hi all,

I'm a 27 yr old wannabee who's looking for more time in the air before beginning a course.

Based in Leeds but happy to drive to local airports within a reasonable distance (Sheffield, Manc, Hull etc.).

Anyone up for sharing costs while building hours?

Regards,

L A

Scottishflyer182
17th Aug 2007, 22:11
Hi,

I'm sorry but I don't follow you?

Regretfully the weather was too poor to go to Oxford planning a day next week.

Scottishflyer182
17th Aug 2007, 22:14
I'm with you now, sorry . Must be getting old.

yeah suppose it is a bit greedy,

hobbit1983
22nd Aug 2007, 15:20
RHS available in an Arrow, from Old Sarum, as a safety pilot for IMC practice (ILS approaches/NDB holds) at Bournemouth. Seat also free for later VFR flights, VFR PFLS/VOR tracking/glide & flapless approaches etc.
This Saturday the 25th - first 2 IMC flights, be there for 08:30 and/or 11:30 at OSFC. Later flights in the day from 14:00 onwards, finishing around 18:30.
Only cost temporary day membership at the club, £6. Preferred license holders to allow use of screens during first two flights, but later VFR flights open to all!
PM for details.
Hobbit

Edit: Filled already - approx 1hr 40min after post!

radicalrabit
28th Aug 2007, 10:19
Does anyone have empty seat or seats this weekend ? Happy to contribute to costs. Impatient people here cant wait till I get my PPL /twin rating next year and are givign me substantial ear-ache to get them into the clouds. Would make such a nice break from doing the horses all weekend too.
Please........:)

PB4
28th Aug 2007, 15:35
cost sharing 2 seats available Southend-Deauville day trip IFR in a pa28 on the 1st Setember.. yes I know next sathurday ;)

radicalrabit
30th Aug 2007, 10:06
Anyone thinking of taking a flight to Inverness? Would happily pay the costs landing fees what ever just need to have a trip up and back in October be nice to see the scenery on the way? From Anywhere in the midlands/manchester sort of area.

WarriorDan
30th Aug 2007, 10:34
I'm a couple hours from my skills test and I was wondering if anyone has any spare seats out from Blackbushe or anywhere near could PM me. I'd be more than happy to pay my share of the costs.

I'm just interested in watching how other Pilots fly and perhaps learn some new tips.

BTW - I'm ~85KG :)

princepilot
3rd Sep 2007, 22:26
Hi,

I live in stoke on trent, 29, a big lad (22 stone, but not all fat , lol), always wanted to fly , but dont have the money yet.

Would love to take up a seat just to experience it.

Hopefully

Matt:)

Economist3
7th Sep 2007, 13:47
Seat available DHC1 this Sunday PM (9th), LPL to Caernarfon weather permitting. Cost share fuel. PM me if you are interested.

Economist3

DarrenM
11th Sep 2007, 12:30
After a few years of work commitments, family etc etc I am now returning to flying and saving up money this year to undertake a semi-intensive PPL(A) course next year in UK - most probably from Blackpool.

I have previously flown as a student pre-solo on gliders and 4 hours towards a PPL(A).

I am looking for anyone willing to let me join them for cost sharing trips/circuits, etc for some re-familiarisation for myself and to satisfy my urges to fly now :)

I live in East Lancashire, and happy to travel within North West England and Yorkshire.

Any invites preferably by PM as I can't get online too much.

Dave Morrissey
13th Sep 2007, 09:48
I'm a PPL with an expired SEP rating looking for local and cross-country flights within an hour's drive of Swindon (Kemble, Gloucestershire, Filton, Oxford, Thruxton). My RT is a bit rusty but I can help with handling and navigation, and I'm happy to share costs.

Please contact me via PM. Thanks!

Tricky2
15th Sep 2007, 21:11
hi everyone

i've recently decided to study for a ppl and had my first lesson this morning from biggin hill which was fantastic

i'd be very interested to hear of any seats going spare on flights out of biggin hill or nearby, and would love the opportunity to learn more by observation!

thanks

farisjet
23rd Sep 2007, 12:07
Dear Flyer

I am intrested i hold a commercial FAA with IR around 400 hours, I currently work for BMI as ground engineer if you are intreased then please let me know.

Best regards

FARIS

*Zwitter*
24th Sep 2007, 12:51
Biggin Local here willing to push/wash/guard aircraft in exchange for a flight now and then.

Cheers :)

Red Top Comanche
24th Sep 2007, 20:48
Have 2 seats in a PA24 (Comanche), Leaving Thurrock 09:00 Wednesday 26th Sept.

Pax pay landing fees at Carlisle.

This is a day trip, I am planning to depart Carlisle by 15:30, the trip time is 2:15 hrs.

Mail me at [email protected] if you are interested.:):):):)

corkster
26th Sep 2007, 05:56
if anyone ever needs a map reader or just a flight buddy let me know

Nick

farisjet
27th Sep 2007, 10:50
Dear Pilot

i am intrested to joine you for few flights...i am 39 years old with CPL IR and around 400 hrs..i am also an AIRCRAFT engineer working at heathrow...looking forward to hear from you soon.

Faris

farisjet
27th Sep 2007, 10:54
Dear sir

I would like to joine you on your flight i live in north of London and i also work at Heathrow as a groung engineer with a major airline...looking forward to hear from you soon.oh i am 39 years old with some flying hrs.

Faris

maybe one day!
23rd Oct 2007, 18:40
Hey

Im looking for someone to share flights and cost with around london,essex,herts area. Anyone interested drop me a msg.

Akuji
29th Oct 2007, 19:07
Hi,

I fly from stapleford and have nearly completed my ppl have around 25 hours, would be keen to join you, if your happy

Lamenting Navigator
4th Nov 2007, 17:38
Hi, if there's a spare seat going in the north London, Herts, Bucks, Essex area, would love to come along...

The name suggests I can map read...

proctor
10th Nov 2007, 17:25
Nothing ventured, nothing gained and all that...

I'm a PPL studying at the University of York and am desperate to get in the air again (I'm a long way from my aero club in France!). If anyone happened to have a spare seat going in the area, I'd love to occupy it, so to speak.

jurgenthegerman
13th Nov 2007, 19:55
Anyone Ferrying a Biz Jet and would like some company !! The last ferry flight was on a Vanguard !!

JP1
14th Nov 2007, 11:53
Hi,

If there is anyone here who is training for their PPL at OS, then PM me if you want a free flight this saturday at 10:30. I have an aircraft booked from 10:30 for a local flight.

There is a possibility that the aircraft will not be back from maintenance and if the weather is bad I will also cancel.

You will have the pleasure of being my first passenger post PPL!! So only for the brave.

almurray
16th Nov 2007, 18:41
Hi,
I am a 31 yr old professional male, who has just started to do my ppl, with the permission of my new Wife, she actually suggested it! I am a member at Sherburn Aero Club in Sherburn in Elmet. I`m keen as ever and would love to gain more experience being in the RHS. If anyone is wanting some company on a flight /help etc, then get in touch. I have only 7 hrs but doing 3 lessons a week at the moment!
My email is [email protected]

Willing to travel, LBA Hull etc will be great!

Hear from you soon

PML
20th Nov 2007, 15:59
Good afternoon all, currently have my ppl, and trying to hour build so i can start my cpl. However as always in flying my wallet is not printing money quite fast enough. Just wondering if anyone is based in the midlands who would like to share flying costs as little or as often as you would like, I have a genuine ambition to become a pilot and would like to do some flying not just circuit bashing Thanks once again

Snifferdog
28th Nov 2007, 13:36
If it is at all possible I would love to accompany someone who wants to fill the right-hand seat on a PA-28 from Blackbushe or Fairoaks. Currently 15 hours into PPl. Can bring a flask of tea!! :)

PM me if interested please..

davidatter708
29th Nov 2007, 16:16
Hey guys here is my situation Im 18 have had a ppl for just over a year now and im a student and dont have huge amounts of money I fly a pa28 out of leicester but dont normally fly much more than about 30mins a month cause i cant afford it so If ppl are willing to go cost sharing I would love to have some seats to fill I cant garantee that it will be front seats as i might have some mates with me so anyone near me and interested pm may and i might get back to you.
Dave

J-Man
9th Dec 2007, 20:25
Hi guys and girls

Just joined as a member at Sherburn aero club, looking to meet other members and/or anyone that has a spare seat going there or at Leeds. Not bothered if its just an hour or a day out. Will share costs. Starting my PPL soon and any experience and/or words of advice is greatly appreciated.
To know a few people in the club would also help as i dont know anyone.

Hope to hear from you!
John

londonmet
10th Dec 2007, 22:02
Hello all,

I'm an airline pilot and fly from LGW. I'm keen to get back into single engine flying at a club in the south east, maybe Redhill or Biggin, that has a good social scene too. I'm showing my lack of knowledge already I can see but i'm hoping you get the jist of what i'm looking for.

Many thanks in advance!

L Met

luigi_m_
12th Dec 2007, 16:02
Londonmet, check your PM's.

rafhawk
12th Dec 2007, 20:52
Good Evening guys.

I won't beat about the bush too much. I am a 16 year old that is a sergeant in my local ( Bournemouth) air training corps and i am going to be going on a gliding scholarship in the new year. I have about 10 hours on a Beechcraft Musketeer out in the States, about 3 hours PA 28 in the UK and about 12 hours Grob tutor with the cadet and 8 launches Gliding. Would be most greatful of ANY flights, jolly's or trips from Bournemouth-EGHH,Compton Abbas-EGHA or other smaller strips in Dorset Hants area. Can't contribute much, but willing to pay landing fee's, wash, push and help maintain.
Kind regards
Bill.

gcolyer
13th Dec 2007, 19:59
I have 2 maybe 3 seats available on saturday 15th December pretty much all day.

I will be lifting off from Upfield farm and having a general bimble about. Willing to drop in to any airfield in the above mentioned areas or near by to pick up joyriders, as long as you are willing to cop the landing fees.

Also willing to fly some decent legs if you are willing to share the fuel costs.

3Greens
20th Dec 2007, 14:10
i'm thinking about getting back into light aircraft fying (currently BA 777) and would appreciate it if anyone can spare a seat from Northwest. Can travel to Chester/Liverpool/Manchester etc..anywhere within reason really. Willing to pay fair share of costs & buy the beers afterwards. Ta

flyhiguy28
21st Dec 2007, 12:15
Hi All,

If anyone has a spare seat in ANYTHING that flies and would like someone along for the company then please consider me!

I'm 29, ex military aircrew (Lynx Mk8) with 400 hours. I have an expired PPL, can't afford to fly these days and am missing getting airborne!

I'm in the Yorkshire area but can travel.

Willing to contribute of course, hard cash or beer, your choice!

e-mail address is [email protected]

Thanks,

flyhiguy

D SQDRN 97th IOTC
31st Dec 2007, 17:47
pilot 786
I occasionally fly an Aztec from Elstree. Happy to sit in the R/H seat of whatever it is that you are flying....mostly.
Happy New Year to you !

I also fly a JP5 from North Weald. Anyone interested in a flight in the R/H seat in January? Be warned though....the seats are live.

Whirlygig.....feel like a trip down to North Weald ? I can introduce to you the most famous military rotary instructor of all time - a certain Sycamore !

:)

flightlevel1985
6th Jan 2008, 22:35
I fly from Barton in a C172. Would be happy to do some cost sharing with people in this. Im also looking to get some PA28 time if any is going locally ?

radicalrabit
8th Jan 2008, 22:21
right on my door step ....... do
I bring the butties and coffee?

jono1978
9th Jan 2008, 09:58
Hi Mark,

I'm based in Lpool, not too far from Barton.
I might be looking to do some PA28 time from barton in next few months

Whats your arrangement with C172, do you just hire by the hour or do you have a share?

You can PM me if you want,

Cheers

John

stickandrudderman
9th Jan 2008, 18:36
I'm Denham-based and my mounts alternate between Cirrus, chipmunk and PA28.
I've 200 hrs but my usage has dropped significantly in the last 12 months due to some cash consuming projects over-running somewhat.
I'm happy to accompany others from the area, especially in something exciting, but will also welcome the company of other pilots or enthusiasts as long as they're happy to contribute towards the costs.
Where should we go?

I like a laugh and don't like "anoraks".:ok:

Captainkarl
10th Jan 2008, 22:20
Hello all, I am an aerospace technology student at univeristy of Hertfordshire. I have 50ish hours logged but no PPL/NPPL and looking for some right seat or any seat to get me back in a flying/thinking situation as I have been grounded since march last year due to getting type 1 diabetes. I plan to start working on my NPPL after 21st jan. Anyone willing to lift a home sick pilot back into the clouds?

Karl

Captainkarl
11th Jan 2008, 18:16
:rolleyes: anyone please? I promise I wont go hypoglycemic on you in flight!

BRL
11th Jan 2008, 18:20
Hi Karl, give it a bit of time mate for people to actually read your post.

A lot of people here fly for a living/spend a lot of time in the air so they may be away or busy for the time being.

Good things come to those who wait and all that......!

Captainkarl
11th Jan 2008, 18:26
sorry, withdrawel symptoms. Been out of the skies for nearly a year now and learning about aerospacey stuff makes me wish I was up there

coopervane
11th Jan 2008, 18:32
Hi, am looking to do some flying as been out the saddle for 9 months. Got 95 hours on C172/C150/C152/PA28 and live near Bartom. PM me and lets talk about cost share.

Regards

Coop & Bear (Virgin Atlantic)

Established Localiser
12th Jan 2008, 17:24
Coops,

Let me know when you want to go , ie off from work and will book the Planeand get you back into it !!

http://snap23.photobox.co.uk/57650370d6b9b8d27d64ad41078b0fd7bfdf0b0e6318b1b5aac8802b.jpg

EL

coopervane
12th Jan 2008, 18:23
YO BRO!!!

Will do!!

Gray

pycroft
15th Jan 2008, 19:47
Hi

I am a student PPL with 35 hours (all in a PA28). I have recently gone solo I know it was well above the norm but I got there in the end, lol . My instructor who was excellent has now left the flying club and I am now struggling to get up in the sky, so a spare seat anywhere in Yorkshire would be really appreciated. More than happy to share costs and buy the food

Thanks

Tony

Please email me on [email protected]

TotalBeginner
16th Jan 2008, 12:57
Hi!

I'm looking for somebody in the southeast (Cambridgeshire) area to go flying with. Preferably someone with similar experience (90hrs PPL)

Currently flying a PA28 Archer III.

finsch
16th Jan 2008, 20:24
If your looking for right seat ballast Iam the one if two needed no problems, will bring tea and coffee,living in worcester

marty1468
21st Jan 2008, 03:28
Hi All,
This is a great post and the offers and replies are awesome. I haven't read all of the pages (too many during work hours hehe :O) so i dont know if this has been brought up yet.

Is anyone able to offer this sort of thing in Australia? I'm living in Brisbane and am doing my CPL part time. I have 192 hours as of jan 08 (PA28,C172, C172RG, C182RG).

My problem is that by the time i scrape some money together to go flying again i forget a few things from the previous flight and then i feel as if i am not getting anywhere. It would be great if someone had a spare seat on weekends so i could sit in and learn and keep my mind active in the cockpit environment.

Fingers crossed.

Albinoni
22nd Jan 2008, 09:21
Lapsed lady PPL, early fifties, would love to find flying-friend(s) at Biggin Hill. I was very proud to get my licence in 1997 but it became increasingly difficult to find regular flying partners and I eventually stopped flying all together. I don't necessarily want to re-validate my licence, but I am keen to get back into the skies if only just for the sheer fun of it! Please contact me if you're an experienced pilot who would appreciate the company of a female ex-PPL.

AirJunky
22nd Jan 2008, 18:47
Hi All,

I am currently starting out on my PPL at Wycombe Air Centre, early days but I am loving it! I am keen to get some more flying experience, so if anyone has a spare seat available out of Wycombe one weekend or even just wants to meet for a chat over a coffee let me know - I'm buying!

Cheers :ok:

AJ

Insight
23rd Jan 2008, 08:52
Hey AirJunky,

I have very recently started my training at Wycombe air park too, I hope to be able to move the gear up a notch this year depending on funds (recession permitting etc). Currently only 3 hours and getting over my air sickness (was fine the last 2 flights! :) ).

@ All,

Am also a budding aviation photographer (mostly vintage stuff), if you know anyone who can fly in formation with you and would like some air to air shots for the wall at home give me a shout! Will do static work as well if you have an aircraft you would like photographing on the ground.

Some of my ground to air / static work can be found here (http://www.flickr.com/photos/jameswheeler/collections/72157602123523088/).

Send me a pm if anyone is interested.

smaccabe
23rd Jan 2008, 11:27
Hello Everyone,
I'm new to the forum but so far I have to say it is very addicting. Lots of great stuff on here.

A little background info of my self first.

I moved here from Canada to the UK in 2005 just after getting my PPL. In the first year I did get up flying at the Cheshire Flight school and had a successful checkout. I also managed to get up once out of Kemble Air Field that summer. Since then I've managed some flying on return trips to Canada. As you can appreciate the prices in the UK for aircraft rentals are dear compared to what I was accustomed to in Canada. Neither here nor there now as I'm enjoying my time here in the UK. But I've not done as much flying as I had hoped.

If anyone is flying about, has a spare seat and is looking for some company I'd appreciate the opportunity to get up. Generally weekends are good. And from time to time I can take a day off during the week for pre-planned longer legs. I live in the Swindon area in Wiltshire. Willing to travel up to an hour. Preferably looking to fly with experienced pilots to gain some of their knowledge and experience.

Take care and happy flying everyone!

bnp goldwing
6th Feb 2008, 19:26
hi, i am 39 yrs old and am on the look out for a spare seat to keep someone company so i can get more experience in the air.i am learing in a cessna at the moment. i could go from nottingham east mids or any area fairly close ish to derby or nottingham areas .other areas considered. week days or weekends. i am currently learning to fly to get my jaa licence and hopefully go on to be commercially licenced.any plane would do. spitfire or any war plane would be a treat. lol. i wish! free would be nice please. my email is [email protected] ([email protected]) thank you for taking time to look at my advert.

baronzee
9th Feb 2008, 18:17
Hey I am doing mu hour building I trained at Cabair Denham, and have flown to Biggin Hill on a few occasions, If you want to sit in with me and buy me a cup of tea or help some towards the costs ring me on 07807464 521 863, or email me at [email protected], I am at the moment flying from Elstree

baronzee
9th Feb 2008, 18:25
Hey

Doing my hour building from Elstree, I did my PPL at Denham, looking at some one that may help out with the costs, went to Manchester Int and Liverpool the other day, done my night rating, looking for someone to fly with.

Email me at [email protected], or ring me on 07807 464 521.

soon as possible

zee

Squeegee Longtail
25th Feb 2008, 13:28
43 yr old Cannes based UK PPL/IMC 250hrs (expired) would love to fly again. Unfortunately, medical now unattainable. Would be happy to contribute (financially and workload) on flights from UK to S. France or the other way.

Can anyone offer anything to help? I have tried the local market here, but not much happening. Have tried the flight schools, but they only want to train (ie you need the medical first) or full charter - not my thing.

Here's hoping....

JP1
27th Feb 2008, 12:16
It was suggested to me that the best way to gain experience was to team up with another inexperienced PPL and share trips together, that way you can't rely on each other since you are both just as bad as each other :}

I think is sounds an excellent way to improve and gain more flying experience.

So if there is anyone from Old Sarum that also thinks it's a good idea and wants to team up with me, PM me. I did my PPL in the Bulldog and ideally would like to fly once a month as P1, and then once again as your passenger. So that in effect is flying every fortnight.

flyingsteve55
27th Feb 2008, 12:52
JP1 wish OS was nearer to me (although not ridiculously so, I', at Blackbushe) - it sounds like we have similar flying needs (restrictions?). Also aim to fly once a month, twice in the air would be great. I'm restricted to club Warrior III at the moment - anyone interested PM me too.

JP1
27th Feb 2008, 20:56
So slightly closer than me then:).. in Camberley.

flyingsteve55
28th Feb 2008, 16:06
must be all of 5 miles in it, but i'll soon be nearer by another 8! Off to Hook hopefully :8 Maybe we can get some share time after all

TotalBeginner
28th Feb 2008, 16:55
Does anybody have a spare RHS on a trip to Le Touquet? Would like to experience it to give me a bit more confidence about going myself. :}

PridiYungThang
1st Mar 2008, 19:15
I have RHS available once/twice a week in Falke motorglider,cost sharing will be £10 each for an hours flying,I'm based in the York area,unfortunately max weight for passenger will be 14st,only got 45hp upfront,PM if interested,

PYT

airmiles
5th Mar 2008, 12:49
I live in the Oxford area and would love to be able to sit in the RHS in any plane or glider just to get flying again. Is there anyone out there who loves to fly but would like to share the experience? I would also like to do Europe trips. I will obviously share the cost if we both get to fly. I love flying and just dont get the chance to do much lately. Is anyone in Oxfordshire who does much flying and is willing to have me sit with them? I would travel a certain mileage to get somewhere if I can get to fly.

Evalu8ter
7th Mar 2008, 21:52
2000+ hr military (Firefly/Bulldog/Tucano/Tutor/various RW) and just started flying FW again (Tutor). Located South West (though do travel), happy to share costs for fun flying, confidence building, sampling interesting types (FW or RW) or just a good aviation based chat!

PM for contact details

collindebe
8th Mar 2008, 21:42
If you have a right hand seat available and want some company e mail me ,and i may be available .Sorry but i car'nt afford to pay but will supply refreshments. Birmingham based x RAF Ground Crew with loads of hours flying in the back of the Mighty C130 Herculese. Quite happy to fly in open cockpit ,4 engines,2 engines, Single Engines,Fast jets ,Helicopters, Old or new i do not mind i just love too fly . Thank you for reading this .

Collin

collindebe
8th Mar 2008, 21:45
If you have a right hand seat available and want some company e mail me ,and i may be available .Sorry but i car'nt afford to pay but will supply refreshments. Birmingham based x RAF Ground Crew with loads of hours flying in the back of the Mighty C130 Herculese. Quite happy to fly in open cockpit ,4 engines,2 engines, Single Engines,Fast jets ,Helicopters, Old or new i do not mind i just love too fly . Thank you for reading this .

Collin

luigi_m_
10th Mar 2008, 21:28
Possibly flying from Biggin Hill to North Weald on Friday March 28th for the Air Race School (I'm going to be marshalling, not racing...) if anyone else is going up there for the navigating/martialling and wants a lift? Would have to takeoff from Biggin Hill about 08:00 and leave North Weald about 17:00.

wilson87
10th Mar 2008, 23:10
What a great thread for young, budding pilots.

I would love to take this oppertunity to experience some short flights, as you can see I'm based in the Glasgow area and would jump at any given chance to experience first hand flying.

I don't have any flying experience however once I start University I do intend to take flying lessons over in the USA.

Anyone from the Glasgow area looking in and kind enough to give a helping hand is more than welcome to PM me.

Would be truly appreciated. Thanks.

radicalrabit
10th Mar 2008, 23:27
As soon as my house gets sold I will be bringing PA28 to Barton. Two weeks time I hope, If anyone else flies PA28 (Cherokee) or something similar and has a seat available (or two) please let me know. Also looking for experienced pilot to do some cross country flying with. (sex /gender irrelevant)

Phil Space
12th Mar 2008, 16:33
I'm returning to the UK next month.
Are there any old boring crinkly male pilots who just fancy flying and a nice cup of tea?

GEE BEE r2
14th Mar 2008, 03:31
hello all i am looking at starting my ppl in the next couple of months and would to take a seat with a pro , I am based at EGNX (EMA) as a loadmaster
and am cleared for airside ( just to let you know i am no nutter )

If any one has a spare seat around the midlands area please pm me and i will give you my contact details

many thanks for your help

Gee Bee

al446
14th Mar 2008, 16:04
Hi Phil Space, I am old (54) and crinkly. Just about to go for PPL, ex RAF E&I fitter. Where you coming back to?

N727NC
26th Mar 2008, 13:47
gcolyer, others

I have a USA PPL, but have not flown since Jul 07, so am not current. However, would be very keen to share costs out of Filton (or similar) to get back in the air.

N727NC

Wibblemonster
1st Apr 2008, 11:06
I'm 20 hours into my PPL, based in the south west (Plymouth) during the week & EGNT (Newcastle) at weekends, I've not flown since August last year when I went solo for the first time, unfortunately a new business had stopped me from flying. I'm now back on the revision for the exams & would be interested in sharing costs to get some more experience in.

I'm 34 & a sensible chap :E

PM me or email [email protected]

looking forward to hearing from someone :ok:

vanHorck
2nd Apr 2008, 15:55
I am looking for a co pilot with a current MEP/IR for a pristine Seneca IV for a few european trips in the next few months at least.
Could be a retired commercial pilot wanting to fly a bit for fun or a recently fully licensed frozen ATPL wanting to make some hours (Seneca experience appreciated)
No need to contribute financially. I have a british PPL/MEP/IMC but i need the legal IR on board for my (leisure) trips

Youthfull cheerful character essential !!!!!!

Who dares?

Bert

No Country Members
8th Apr 2008, 18:22
VanHorck where are you flying from?

vanHorck
10th Apr 2008, 13:58
Lelystad, netherlands.....

funkydrumming
11th Apr 2008, 20:23
Hi just wondering if anybody has a spare seat out of Booker High Wycombe or White Waltham,and would like some company.Im a longhaul cabin crew member with too many days off in between flights:}.Iv got a good sense of humour and will be more than happy to get food and drinks in.

Boing7117
12th Apr 2008, 13:24
Anyone with a spare seat in and around the Yorkshire area, drop me a PM. I'll buy the teas / bacon butties or whatever..... CPL/IR holder looking to get back into the air. Thanks.

Wannaflybutcantyet
19th Apr 2008, 10:28
Hi

My name is Lee, I am 35 and will be starting PPL(A) at Henlow in a few weeks.
I've had an hour Trial at Cambridge last summer in a C172, which was when I was bitten by the flying bug.

If anyone has a spare seat in anything, going anywhere, even just circuits!, I would love to come along.
At this stage I can learn so much just by watching someone else and asking lots of stupid questions!

Ideally I'm am looking for someone flying out of Herts, Beds, Bucks or Cambs or around these area's.

Please send me a PM if you can help a serious wannabe!

Many thanks

Lee

Kerosine
21st Apr 2008, 14:27
Hello guys/girls,

I am a PPL student, and hopefully will be heading off to New Zealand for Integrated training (yes some question my financial sanity!).

I'd love to get in the air, so if anyone in the Manchester area would like some company, I'd be happy to cost share along the way.

Thanks.

LH2
21st Apr 2008, 19:55
I am looking for a co pilot with a current MEP/IR

I have all of 45min of Seneca experience and sod all hours overall. I'm also not particularly youthful-acting and definitely not cheerful (you would make people laugh if you said that of me). What I'm getting at is I'm not your type of guy :}

However, I do have a current JAA MEIR, European touring experience (esp. France & Spain, where I also speak the languages), lots of free time, and of course I like flying to places for no particular reason, so if you get stuck without a co-pilot and are desperate to go somewhere, you could always drop me a PM. Also if I'm available at all I'm available on short notice so there's a potential plan 'B' for you.

Cheers
/lh2

cirruscrystal
21st Apr 2008, 20:53
Hello- I live in Shropshire, current MEIR, fly from Sleape/Welshpool, spare seat for any trips at weekends/school holidays, would love to come along!

russellmounce
29th Apr 2008, 15:28
I fly in Norwich if anyone fancies a trip.

Xorthis
3rd May 2008, 10:26
Hi all,

I'm a 26yo student pilot working towards my PPL and beyond, but I'm unable to commit to regular lessons until my Wife finishes her studying later this year.:} So meanwhile I'd love to like to fill some empty space on any fixed wing a/c in the South/South East to learn a little from obversation. Maybe I can help to reduce the high cost of fuel in return and provide more in depth conversation than NATS during the flight :)

I'm based in Portsmouth, so anything close to there, or around Hampshire and London would be ideal.

5th May 2008, 19:14
Hi im looking for oppurtunities to cost share my flying or be able to just come along for the ride:) The reason for asking is that i want be able to fly further than just my local area:8 and gain some more experience by landing at new airfields, as having a weekend job at smiths only allows for about an hour and a half a month:{ (work sundays)
I am 17 years old and in my first year of A-levels:rolleyes: Just recently passed my PPL have about 58hrs total. Planes flown inlcude the DA20, C172, PA28 and i currently fly the DA40 (Best plane ive ever been in:}) I fly out of shoreham but i can travel to any local airfileds such as Goodwood, Redhill and Biggin would all be great
Any offers will be greatly appreciated :ok:
cheers Jack

Please PM me if anyones interested:8

bigdunk
8th May 2008, 18:10
get yourself down to Bodmin at weekends much more of a club atmosphere and you will get airborne ask for Duncan i am around at weekends and will introduce you to some of the guys.

SoundBarrier
13th May 2008, 00:21
we need an New Zealand bit to this tread don't we?

I'm looking for a bit of Right Hand Seat action, it's been a while since I flew and I need to get up in the sky again! Anyone going anywhere, almost anytime, lemme know!

astronaut97
16th May 2008, 05:56
Hi,

I have a spare seat going in a 152 on Sunday from Tatenhill if anyone is interested. Got the plane booked from 1.30 for 3 hours.

If you are interested, drop me a PM.

Cheers

lostpianoplayer
17th May 2008, 22:03
If so, where?

Daniel Simpson
18th May 2008, 18:33
Hi,

I'm currently in training for my PPL. I started last August at the age of 16 and now have 15 hours gained now. I usually fly a PA38 from Liverpool airport, but would appreciate time in any aircraft.

If anyone is currently able to assist with increasing my experience in the RHS of any aircraft within the Wirral or Cheshire region I would be very greatful.

and of course I would be happy to split the costs.
Please PM me if you can help

Thanks

Piper.Classique
18th May 2008, 18:51
HI
Wx permitting I need to take my toy to Bidford tomorrow and return home minus toy on wednesday or thursday. Anyone leaving UK either from around Bidford (near Stratford on Avon) or alternatively Luton area with France for destination. Ideally somewhere near Poitiers but anywhere in central or western france?
Happy to buy gourmet meals and pay landing fees. If you happen to drop me off at Chauvigny I can even offer a night or two's lodging. I am a very good cook, too :ok:

Okavango
21st May 2008, 11:42
Hi. I'd appreciate some flight experience with anyone flying in the North West. Happy to help out with any costs. Please PM me. Thanks.

fauteuil volant
24th May 2008, 20:57
HI
Wx permitting I need to take my toy to Bidford tomorrow and return home minus toy on wednesday or thursday. Anyone leaving UK either from around Bidford (near Stratford on Avon) or alternatively Luton area with France for destination. Ideally somewhere near Poitiers but anywhere in central or western france?
Happy to buy gourmet meals and pay landing fees. If you happen to drop me off at Chauvigny I can even offer a night or two's lodging. I am a very good cook, too :ok:

That toy wouldn't happen to be Super Cub G-BPUL, which I noticed in the main hangar at Chauvigny when I was there last month?

Piper.Classique
26th May 2008, 12:07
That toy wouldn't happen to be Super Cub G-BPUL, which I noticed in the main hangar at Chauvigny when I was there last month? Yes, that toy is indeed G-BPUL. Has a need for annual, star (it's annex two) and the generator fixing. I got back by bumming a lift to Portsmouth, then a very expensive ferry to Caen. My poor long suffering husband came to collect me at Caen.
When the generator comes back in a couple of weeks I will need a lift TO UK if you are likely to be in the area. The gourmet meal offer etc still stand :)

will5023
28th May 2008, 07:48
Hi P-classique, did you find a lift ?

Will.

Piper.Classique
29th May 2008, 10:14
Thanks Will. I got home OK, need to go to UK but don't yet know when, depends on the A/C being ready for collection

scoobysnack
29th May 2008, 23:12
Hi there, I fly DA40's/PA28's from shoreham.Im looking to split the cost of flying as the credit crunch is really starting to bite! I fly abt 1-2 hours a month,maybe more depending on pocket and Wx. Currently im about equidistant between redhill/lashenden/shoreham and just looking for normal people to split the cost of flying with!

Also if anyones down at KA and got a perfectly good seat going to waste please let me know!

dont hesistate to pm me if your interested!:)

thx
SS

lostaosta
30th May 2008, 11:48
Dunkeswell LAA fly-in Sat 31st May.

One, possibly two empty seats from Oxfordshire/Northamptonshire border, to the fly-in at Dunkeswell.

Leaving about 09:00L, returning about 16:00L.

Expecting to consume about 100 litres of fuel http://www.pprune.org/forums/images/infopop/icons/icon9.gif in this Gipsy powered taildragger!

Richies38one
3rd Jun 2008, 11:54
I am looking for a spare seat or someone wanting to build their hours up, I am wanting to go on a trip to Spain in the near future, so if there is a spare seat or if you would like to build your hours let me know. If you want to build hours I am willing to pick up the costs plus sort any accommodation out you would need.

Tamar217
3rd Jun 2008, 22:01
Hi

I'm a 19yr old PPL hour building towards the CPL, I currently have 76 hours and have pic'd to airports between le Touquet and Leicester, but now I am looking to team up with somebody to help share the costs involved in very long distance flights so I can really push some boundaries.

I am based at wycombe air park, and have ratings for the cessna 152 and 172 skyhawk. Please PM me if you are interested, one of us flying one leg and the other flying the return, 50/50 costs.

Thanks

donPablo
8th Jun 2008, 12:52
Hi,

one question, I'm from Poland and maybe we have some other JARs but how do You guys log this "shared cost" hours or "one leg me/one leg you" hours, who's the boss then ? (PIC :) ) and what counts ???

P.S. can safety pilot log any hours ?

modelman
8th Jun 2008, 21:08
one question, I'm from Poland and maybe we have some other JARs but how do You guys log this "shared cost" hours or "one leg me/one leg you" hours, who's the boss then ? (PIC :) ) and what counts ???

P.S. can safety pilot log any hours ?

P1 can change during flight ( for instance a NPPL'er flying UK to France can fly to the coast or maybe even the FIR boundary) and than hand control to the guy in the other seat.This is not the usual understanding of cost/hours sharing ( as it raises the issue of P1 flying from the RHS,usually the preserve of instructors)they normally take the form of you fly it there and I'll fly it back type of thing.

If by safety pilot you mean someone that has basic training but does not hold a licence,they could only log hours if flying with a current flight instructor.

Prob best to move this to the general Private Flying area if any extended debate appears.
MM

Aviator Gray
12th Jun 2008, 21:25
Any spare seats going in the Tyne & Wear and surrounding areas (Durham etc)?
I'm 14 and want to get the experience of sitting in a light aircraft and will probably have a noisy listen to ATC transmissions. :E

Any offers please PM me, Obviously because of my age a adult will have to come with me, so please state whether a 'club area' is available or not. :ugh:

betterfromabove
12th Jun 2008, 21:35
Hi

Am moving back to the UK this month, seriously considering joining WLAC at White Waltham & wondering if there was anyone who would be interested in cost-sharing, either on their C172 or Super Cub??

PM me if you're interested...

Many thanks & happy flying!

BFA

baronzee
18th Jun 2008, 20:14
Hey

I am doing my hour building is well, I fly from Elstree normall the PA 28s, but have the 152 rating, email me at [email protected], or ring me on 07807 464 521

baronzee
18th Jun 2008, 20:16
Hey

I am also doing my hour building, ring me 07807 464 521,

I fly PA 28 from Elstree

zee

BRL
20th Jun 2008, 00:07
Hi All. I need a ride from Shoreham to Chatteris Nr Cambridge, Sunday 29 June if anyone fancies a trip over there.

I need it one way as I am picking up a new bike from there.

Can anyone help?

Chitty's Leader
24th Jun 2008, 09:40
Good Morning.

I have only flown a few hours in the UK and am looking to get familiar with RT here. Based in Norwich, just a short hop from the airport.
If anybody would be willing to take me along to listen out, maybe help out with the RT, I would be very grateful.

Thank you.
CL.

PBV
8th Jul 2008, 15:18
HI

Flying 1-2 hrs per month out of Staverton on PA-28s. Anyone looking to cost-share?:ok:

rich_g85
9th Jul 2008, 10:49
Hiya,
I'm strongly considering taking my NPPL (see my other thread), in the meantime I'd love to go flying with someone willing to take me - my local airfield is Compton Abbas, anyone based there? I'm happy to share costs, buy lunch etc :)

Rich

rich_g85
9th Jul 2008, 10:59
I could have sworn I'd posted this once already but it didn't show up, so here it is again!

I'm considering taking my NPPL at Compton Abbas and would really like to go flying with someone who's qualified and willing to take me.

I'm happy to share costs, buy lunch etc

Rich :)

Hogster
9th Jul 2008, 21:43
PBV, I might be interested in flying out of Staverton with you, I've only recently got my PPL (actually, still waiting for the paperwork just now) but if that's not a problem for you ... send me a PM with your contact details and I'll be in touch.

pycroft
14th Jul 2008, 21:32
Hi,

I am PPL student (at last gone solo.......... 28 hours :confused:). I currently try to fly every week or two in a PA28 from Sandtoft. I am looking to get more air experience, especially on Navigation. More than happy to cost share or buy the coffees.

PM me if poss.

Thanks for reading

To most people the sky is the limit..... to pilots its a playground!

Felix Saddler
17th Jul 2008, 20:16
Any shuttleworth flyers or anyone within the bedfordshire area with a spare seat that i could possibly take up? Would be of inspirational value and may even be worth a good old sold pint!

JayDeeFlyer
20th Jul 2008, 15:14
We have a Socata Rallye, the wifes toy, have thought about putting out to shares but not sure in the current climate, its a great item to have but really needs to be skywards more.

So if you don't mind sitting in the RHs and going for a bimble over Suffolk give us a mail, aircrafts on a private strip near Sudbury, so whether your thinking about your ppl or just want to go and have a flight without mega commitments, just a shame to have that seat empty a lot of the time.

share of some costs would be appreciated, but can chat about things if anyones interested.

Alex & Linda

Paul_Bendrey
28th Jul 2008, 19:25
Hi PBV

I've sent you a pm about the cost sharing.

Cheers

Paul.

Aussie Andy
30th Jul 2008, 23:05
1. Wycombe
2. Friday 1st August, 10am local time dep.
3. Who you are willing to take: anyone
4. Costs: pay landing fee at Goodwood

[email protected]

alsagerprince
10th Aug 2008, 10:35
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has a spare seat. Im in Alsager in stoke on trent , can travel 25 miles either way (manchester, liverpool, wolverhampton etc etc).

Im going to be doing my PPL soon but ust love being up in the air.

Id be willing to cost share too.

Matt

P.S Im 30, 5ft 8" and 20 stone ish so would need to be a 4 seater i spose.

:}

simon-M
15th Aug 2008, 21:59
Hi there!
I'd love to do a bit of flying with you if poss.
I'm currently doing my PPL (about 20 hrs in) - getting a bit bogged down with the exams - due to lack of study time! Lifewise I work as a doctor and am a local councillor out in Berkshire.

I'm mainly free weekends - if you've got any trips coming up, please let me know. I'm more than happy to split fuel costs etc...

My e-mail is simon-M 'at' doctors.net.uk

Cheers

Simon

Supermattt
27th Aug 2008, 18:13
Hello,

I've nearly got my PPL. I'm going to walk Hadrian's Wall setting off from London on Friday 19th Sept. If Anyone happened to be planning a flight from anywhere in the South-East on Saturday 20th, to anywhere near Newcastle or anywhere along the way, I would be delighted to help navigate and cost share. Long shot I know, but if you don't ask....

Happy Flying!

Matt :)

ITegrity
31st Aug 2008, 00:19
Hi,

I'm looking for an experienced pilot to sit in the RHS of a C152, Archer or Turbo Arrow from Blackbushe. I'm a recently qualified PPL (already with turbo, retractable and vpp differences training) looking to build hours alongside someone with a little more experience. Also looking to stretch my wings abroad, so if anyone has experience flying in France/Germany that would be a bonus. No need to contribute, I'll pay for the flights.

Oz

flyvirgin
31st Aug 2008, 13:10
Hi there,
Is there anyone who flys out of Biggin hill, Rochester, who wants to do some flying together.
Cheers Adam

gfry
1st Sep 2008, 12:10
I have 3 spare seats to go to the Guernsey Air Rally on Friday 5th September and returning on Sunday 7th September. I plan to go to Caens first for the navex competition.

Leaving from Upfield Farm (near the Severn bridge). I will consider en-route or minor detour pickups. The aircraft is a PA28 236 (Dakota).

PM me if you are interested.

lc_aerobatics
3rd Sep 2008, 17:20
Biggin based fATPL (nearly instructor) with aerobatic experience and Europe wide ferry flights. If you need someone to go up with send me PM.
Cheers.

komn
6th Sep 2008, 14:56
Hi I am (JAA) PPl with about 60 hours in total. I trained in Florida, and I am currently trying to start my hour building. I would be looking to build my hours up to the CPL requirements, hopefully with some good sunny weather it could be done in a few weeks. I am interested in sharing my hour building with another hour builder. The main reasons are to have the company to gain knowledge and of course its never a bad thing to have a safety pilot.

I was just wondering if many people do this, and if so where would be the best place is to find interested pilots.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Email me if you are really interested.
[email protected]

betterfromabove
7th Sep 2008, 21:49
Komn - where you based ?

FlyEJF
8th Sep 2008, 21:59
Hi,

I am a recently qualified ppl and am based at Cranfield. I'm looking to cost share as I am getting bored of local flights on my own. I'd like to go further afield and land away but with the current fuel prices and my wages ;) it's difficult. I am ideally looking for another recently qualified ppl who flies out of Cranfied or an airfield close by but am very willing to cost share with students or enthusiasts.

Let me know if you're interested

Ed

greenviewpark
18th Sep 2008, 11:12
Hello to you both
I have just arrived at my 80th year on this earth but nevertheless love to get my feet off of it by way of taking to the sky --- many years ago I worked on Percival Proctors Vega Gulls - Q6 Petrels - & Miles Magisters therefore it is still an ambition to fly in one such type, but sadly they are 'few on the ground' right now, however I always imaging that the 'wings around me' belong to one of them.
Sadly I do not live Nr Sudbury but nearer to Clacton, do you ever fly into there.

I have from time been taken out to my good friends house Nr Hadleigh --- may I ask which strip you fly out of please?

Regards

L R

greenviewpark
18th Sep 2008, 11:56
My regrets -- I should have addressed the mail to JayDeeFlyer

Greenviewpark

eddiec
21st Sep 2008, 18:15
I was wondering if anybody had a spare seat going in the Dublin/Meath/Louth area? I am half way through my ppl which I started in the states 18 months ago but currently not in a position to complete due to time and financial constraints. Id love to fly with with someone as a passenger just for the fun of it and to keep up to speed with everything and would be happy to split the cost. Any takers???? (or is this a severe case of wishful thinking?)

komn
22nd Sep 2008, 17:41
Hi I was wondering if any body would be interested in shared hour building on a PA 28, with a PPL.

Please send me a message if anyone is interested.

Many Thanks
Karl.

Mike Parsons
23rd Sep 2008, 11:42
Anyone flying from Shoreham, back to Shoreham that needs a seat filling, can you drop me an email. We can sort out a price.

I have only had 8 lessons in a Glider (K21) down at Parham, Southdown airfield. I have now stopped doing this to save up funds to start my PPL, which will be at the end of May 09. I have booked a flying trial lesson with a flying school at the End of October to go to Isle of Wight to get the motivation started.

23rd Sep 2008, 20:28
Hope this is the right place to post this:}

If anyone whos instrument rated goes for a short flight if i could possibly tag along as i would appreciate seeing how a IFR flight is planned and then executed this is off interest to me because once ive finished my a-levels (and have a decent job:}) id like to be able to do instrument flying round europe:8 i have a ppl and fly from shoreham but i can get to either biggin or redhill if theres any offers:)

Please PM with any replys
cheers Jack

P.S (im still at college so any flight will have to be round my school time and weekend job:})

PML
25th Sep 2008, 13:46
Hey all just moved to the essex are and would love to get back flying. I have not flown for around three months now. If anyone would like like to share costs or has a spare seat on a trip please feel free to contact me, Thanks perry

sheamuso
26th Sep 2008, 15:44
If you have a spare seat in Dublin, Trim or anywhere PM me. no flight too trivial or too long.

low time student pilot, happy to share costs and supply bacon butty's and coffee.

[email protected]

iburnthings
1st Oct 2008, 11:09
Anyone flying from Bristol/FIlton or any other strips/airfields close in the southwest?

Ive completed about 12 hours toward my PPL but I've had to stop to save up more funds, thinking of going away to complete in next year.

However I cant bear to give it up completly so anyone with any free seats I could fill just to keep in the spirit of things?

Greatly apreciated :)

nick14
2nd Oct 2008, 11:38
Hi,

CPL ME/IR with valid SE rating; 211 hours total 91 PIC/PICUS.
Looking to keep current and maintain current flying practice.

any spare seats in the midlands would be greatly appreciated.

Nick:ok:

DKM
3rd Oct 2008, 11:09
I am going to Cornwall in my R44 and anyone who wants to cost share with me from Shobdon to Cornwall (Bodmin) and back in a day. Flexible on date but looking around 9/10 Oct or week after. If you are R44 rated and current quite happy for you to have and log all the stick time since I already have 2000+ hours. £150 per hour.

Please pm me

Thanks

scoobysnack
5th Oct 2008, 16:47
Hey all, im looking to cost share in the shoreham area. Im also looking for shares in east sussex -farmstrip based pref. for a 150/2 pa28. Cant see a reason to spend 17.50 a landing at shoreham anymore!. Got abt 80h ppl.

Also if you fly in east sussex and want to take the rh seat sometime, pm me.:)

komn
7th Oct 2008, 20:44
Hi I am a PPL with 60 hrs experience on both XL2 but more hrs on the PA 28. I am looking for another pilot who is looking to share the costs in hour building with me, I am of the opinion that having the extra pilot on board is a huge advantage and while not always flying he/she could be practicing nav exercises ect always gaining experience.

I would be looking to build up to CPL recruitment but 25 hrs blocks would be great or any really!

If any body is interested please send me a PM.

Thanks for reading this request!

Many Thanks
Karl.

DKM
10th Oct 2008, 10:22
I am going to Newcastle in my R44 Clipper on Thursday 16th October and anyone who wants to cost share with me from Shobdon to Newcastle and back in a day. Leaving Shobdon at 0800 to arr Newcastle 1030 and leave Newcastle at 1600 to arr Shobdon at 1830. If you are R44 rated and current quite happy for you to have and log all the stick time since I already have 2000+ hours. £150 per hour.

Please pm me

Thanks

L'aviateur
11th Oct 2008, 11:39
Looking for an experienced pilot available weekdays or weekends during November & early December to sit RHS out of Sandtoft or Doncaster whilst i'm building experience.

Also looking for experienced pilot in the South of France to sit RHS in October, weekends only. (Cannes - Marseille)

All costs and lunch paid for by me.

m4media
16th Oct 2008, 16:05
Hi,

I am a student in the Bristol area, have my own single seater Team Minimax Microlight. if anyone has any spare seats for any types of flight. Give me a shout. I couldnt think of a better way to spend some time then in the air! :)

Paul

nickyboy007
16th Oct 2008, 16:19
Hi fellow pilots,

I am a PPL with 25Hrs P1, operating out of Stapleford in a PA-28. I am looking for a flying buddy to do some hrs building with. So if you love flying and want to go to some interesting places, while increasing your experiences of flying then please PM me.

Look forward to hearing from you!
Nick

SEABIRD20
17th Oct 2008, 13:25
Hello,
Anyone flying from any midlands airfields interested in some company whilst out on weekdays pleasure flying in anything airworthy. Basically about 15 years ago I did a basic ppl in Australia. Shortly afterwards I returned to the UK and then financial/time commitments took over and the flying took a backseat. The passion is still there and I plan for 2009 as a kickstart to flying again but would love to get back up aloft sooner rather than later. I work shifts so tend to get quite a bit of flexible time during the week. To sum it up for me 'Its not the destination it's the journey' :D

wsmempson
21st Oct 2008, 18:43
I am based at Denham and fly a pa28r 201. Am going for a french bimble tomorrow am, if anyone wants to come along....?

nick14
22nd Oct 2008, 15:33
Update from me,

I will be flying out of East midlands, PA28-161 and 181 for an hour or so a month. Any budding aviators/ppl's that want to come along pm me.

Also anyone with current ME rating (preferably on seneca II) want to cost share some hours from november, im looking at keeping my hand in with the old bird.I will be doing some IFR flying as well so will be in need of a safety pilot (current ME on seneca, IMC/IR is preferable).

Nick

flyvirgin
26th Oct 2008, 10:34
Hi There,
I have just completed my PPL and im planning to do some hour building, im looking for a flying buddy, someone who has alot of experience so i can build my confidence flying to different airfields etc etc.
I live around the se london area, the airfields near me are Biggin hill, Rochester.
I done my ppl out of Bouremouth so im very with familiar that area.
Feel free to send me a PM if your intrested
Thanks alot,
Adam

betterfromabove
30th Oct 2008, 16:36
Adam

You still flying from Bournemouth from time to time or just from Biggin/Rochester?

Am based at White Waltham (other side of London, sorry!), but would be interested in sharing if you were doing any jaunts from Bournemouth, as I have family down there next to the airport.

I've flown BCFT's C172 a few times....

Cheers
Glen

flyvirgin
30th Oct 2008, 17:48
Glen,
Yes mate, I will be flying from there time to time. give us a PM what you have in mind.
Cheers
Adam:ok:

Akuji
24th Nov 2008, 11:58
Hi,

I've obtained my PPL at stapleford 6 months ago and lookign for a flyign buddy to build ahours with experience , and to visit different airfields.

I currently fly a C 152, but would be happy to get trained on a piper or a pa28 if it means being able to fly with a buddy, to build hours.

So if your interested do PM me.

Look forward to hearing from some one..........

oby
27th Nov 2008, 09:19
Fly from fairoaks 1 a week, so PM me if you're close.

NDW
28th Nov 2008, 16:42
Evening all ,

Does anyone have any spare seats going from Norwich Airport at all over the coming weeks?

I am 16 , but I have a high degree of knowledge of principles of flight.

I'm in the Air Cadets - Have flown in the mighty Grob Tutor and have flown a glider solo:ok:

Im hoping to join the RAF soon.

Many thanks all

Nathan

DKM
9th Dec 2008, 13:26
I am going to Belgium in my R22 on Wednesday 10th December and anyone who wants to cost share with me from Shobdon to Belgium and back in a day. Leaving Shobdon at earlyish time and aim to leave Belgium at 1400. If you are R22 rated, with a medical and current quite happy for you to have and log all the stick time since I already have 2000+ hours. £100 per hour.

Sorry it's short notice. Only found out about an hour ago that the trip was on.

Please pm me

Thanks

tiger2411
10th Dec 2008, 12:07
Hi anyone flying out of Cranfield?

Rabbs
11th Dec 2008, 15:17
Hi all

I have recently moved to Ashford in Kent and I have a share in a PA28 180 in Shipdham (Norfolk).

If anyone has a share/aircraft/access to a club aircraft in Headcorn/Lydd/Rochester who wants a reason to fly out to Norfolk then read on.

I'm hoping to find someone who wants to fly out to Shipdham from Kent on a weekend (or weekends), I'll then fly the PA28 with them in the right seat for an hour or 2 from Shipdham (to anywhere) and they then fly us back to Kent.

If you don't want to fly P2 in the PA28 I'd be happy to share the costs of the flight from Kent to Shipdham/return (infact I'd be happy to do that anyway) and you could have lunch at Shipdham/take a look around there while I fly for an hour or two.

PM me if anyone is interested

twhite1
20th Dec 2008, 10:54
Halfway through my navigation for PPL studying at Liverpool. At the stage where im trying to meet as many people in local area also studying PPL or who have ppl and who will also have the same interest as me :) PM me if your interested in sharing experiences and interested in meeting a new flying partner :O

Area: Pref Liverpool/Barton

pilot_wood
22nd Dec 2008, 03:59
'I am going to Belgium in my R22 on Wednesday 10th December'

Good Luck
:D

Okavango
23rd Dec 2008, 11:32
Hi. I recently achieved my PPL at Blackpool, though Barton is my local aerodrome so I'd appreciate tagging along with anyone who has a spare seat to get experience of the aerodrome and procedures such that I can use in the future. Thanks.

rehman
25th Dec 2008, 16:58
hi i have done basic flying experience and would be very interested in flying in anyone's spare plane seat, dont mind paying the cost of landing fees or else..... kindly contact me on [email protected]
i live in london. thanks .... rehman.

AlexXeno
29th Dec 2008, 21:22
Hi, anyone wanting company from Liverpool or Barnton I'd be happy to join you. Can return the favour in the future :)
Alex

Akuji
2nd Jan 2009, 10:35
Hi All

Happy New Year!!

I am looking for some one to fly with/ share cost/ flying buddy.

I currently fly from stapleford in essx but i am in close proximity to Northweald as well.

So if you interested in just a one off flight, or be it cost sharign or soem one to fly with regularly, please feel free to PM me.

Thanks,

Akuji

cirruscrystal
4th Jan 2009, 09:33
Hi Ian - I fly once every 6 weeks or so from Sleape in Shropshire. Would be interested in sharing flying possibly if of interest?

David Cooper 07888 728689

guliwer
4th Jan 2009, 17:24
:)HELLO TO ALL PILOTs and HAPPY NEW YEAR.If someone is interesting build his or her hours and also experience i wish to meet or exchange some experience I'm flaying from Fairoks in Woking but only on my own , i wish meet more pilots and get more hours. there are I hope lots of pilot who wish build experience .I live in London .I have only ppl and around 100 hrs but could bee fantastic meet some pilot and fly to different destination. Can you advise and share experience how much you pay if you rent PA 28. Many thanks.:ok:

nickyboy007
5th Jan 2009, 14:23
Hi fellow pilots,

I am a PPL with 25Hrs P1, operating out of Stapleford in a PA-28. I am looking for a flying buddy to do some hrs building with. So if you love flying and want to go to some interesting places, while increasing your experiences of flying then please PM me.

Look forward to hearing from you!

Nick

PilotPieces
5th Jan 2009, 15:24
Blackbushe, Fairoaks, Wycombe, Denham, Popham?

Give me a pm if you have one, will contribute costs.

BHenderson
10th Jan 2009, 20:08
Safety pilot available in the Bristol/Kemble area. Single/Multi/IFR/Rotary. Drinks on me.

SmoothFlyer
10th Jan 2009, 22:09
I am presently flying from Denham, and may be joining a group at Elstree soon.

In the meantime I would be happy to meet up with fellow aviators and either share some flying, sit in the RHS or have someone come along with me for company. Any cost sharing would be great but not required.

I'm game for just a bimble in the local area or for flights into other airfields. It would be great to meet up with like minded pilots in the North London area.

I am restricted to weekend flying, but can make exceptions to fly weekdays with sufficient notice.

I am a PPL (150hrs) and fly C152, C172 and PA-28.

flyvirgin
13th Jan 2009, 15:08
Hi everyone,
I have just gained my PPL, I have about 70 hours, I'm looking for someone who i can do some hour building with,also to cost share.
The closest airfield's to me are Biggin hill and Rochesther, i also have some contact's up at bournemouth where i learnt to fly.
I'm interested in flying to other airfields learning different joining procedures etc, also some long cross country trips would be interesting.
If anyone is Interested feel free to P.m me.
Cheers Adam.

pilot_wood
15th Jan 2009, 01:00
Hello all,

Spare seat, 24th Jan

from Sherburn Nr Leeds ( EGCJ )
to Tatenhill, Staffs ( EGBM )

Leaving Sherburn mid morning, 10 am L, going to watch the horse racing at Uttoxeter race course, transport to and from available if required. Than leaving soon after last race, so aiming to depart Tatenhill between 1700 / 1730 Local. Dct bk to Sherburn.

If anyone is interested, PM me.

Martin.

monkeytribe
3rd Feb 2009, 11:42
Hi all,

Looking at doing a PPL in Stapleford, just wondered if anyone has a space available so I can do an observation flight (as in sit quietly at the back) to get a feel of the place/instructors.

Cheers

tomtom_91
4th Feb 2009, 09:29
Any seats going from flights out of (and back :}) to headcorn or Biggin

PM me :)

Tom

gossages
4th Feb 2009, 18:22
Hi everyone

if your looking for a flying buddy / safety pilot i have a FAA Licenses being

Single & Multi Engine Airplane both with FULL IFR Rating

I have over 350 Hrs and more being added all the time both in the USA & the UK as well as international flight experience.

Various Type's of Aircraft Flown Include.

G-1000 Glass Cockpit's
Cessna 152's & FA152 Aerobat
Cessna 172's
Piper PA-28's (various types)
Piper PA32R
Piper PA-44
Beachcraft BE76
Beachcraft BE33

Drinks on me. (non alcoholic whilst flying though!)

im based in Northants UK area but willing to travel depending on where and what for. But when in in the USA im based in Sanford, FL.

and i also have a share in a PA28 based at turweston also.

you can either PM me here or e-mail me below

[email protected]

Happy & Safe Flying :ok:

Neil

cumulusrider
12th Feb 2009, 21:03
Glider pilot and lapsed PPL who is now unemployed so cannot afford to fly anymore would love to be "breathing ballast" for anybody in North Hampshire/Surrey. You could even visit lasham gliding and see how the other half fly!
NP

rokami93
13th Feb 2009, 14:29
Hi all,

I guess I am a bit late, but can offer a right seat on a

VFR flight in my N-registered DA40
from EDLD (Dinslaken, Germany) to LEAL (Alicante, Spain).

Pickup at any airport on the route possible. Pilot with experience in France and Spain prefered.

Dep. from EDLD would be Feb 14 or 15.

Contact me on +34 626 583 383 or a quick mail

to M E (AT) K B 7 2 DOT C O M

biggles99
14th Feb 2009, 19:10
I'm delivering a R44 to Brno in Czech Republic next week.

The plan is to leave the Midlands early Tues and make it all the way in one day. If not we'll take two days to reach Brno.
Then it's Ryanair back.

If anyone wants to log the time and fly with me, we are happy to share costs. I don't need the hours, so you can have all the stick time at £150 an hour - it will be about 10 hours in total, subject to wind and weather.

Please PM me if you are interested

Big Ls

DaveD
16th Feb 2009, 14:37
Hour building for my CPL in approx 2-3 weeks. Always a seat available for any flights around the UK. Got 150 hours to build, so that's alot of hours available!

PM if interested. Based from Blackpool.

NDW
20th Feb 2009, 18:02
Hi all,

Any spare seats going from Norwich Airport - hoping to start my PPL and would just like an observation flight if possible :ok:

It would be much appreciated

Thanks all

Rodders the great
22nd Feb 2009, 09:23
biggles99, why are you trying to charge people to do your work for you? A assume the heli is going to do the trip anyway, so why not just give some poor wannabe heli man some free hours?

Shame on you for trying to profit from this you greedy sod!

Fields Farm
22nd Feb 2009, 11:36
Am learning in an R22 and would be really interested in being a passenger in any helicopter to gain extra experience of flying etc.

I'm based around East Midlands area but more than keen to drive anywhere. Can fly in the week and weekends.

Will bring own flask and sandwiches to share... or if you're not a spam person, glad to pay for lunch at any posh restaurant!

M12
23rd Feb 2009, 18:54
Hi all.

Im a PPL holder with just over 100 hours together on C152 (current) and Robin R2160 SEP. I fly out of Manchester Barton and am looking for anyone interested in hour building/cost sharing/flying buddy flights from the northwest. I work shifts so pretty flexible regarding times etc

Please feel free to PM if any interest

Thanks

Martin F

DKM
25th Feb 2009, 14:12
Bit short notice this one but R22 going from Shobdon to Denham to Redhill to Blackbushe and then back to Shobdon on 26 February. Departing Shobdon at about 0730.

If you are R22 rated, current and with medical you can have all the stick time.

PM if interested.