PDA

View Full Version : Pa28-140 Poh

WelshFlyer
4th Jul 2004, 17:06
Dose anyone know where I can get the PA28-140 POH? It dosen't seem to be listed in Transair or AFE.

WF.

mkmkmk
4th Jul 2004, 17:39
Yep, www.avshop.com

Genghis the Engineer
4th Jul 2004, 20:09
It is a legal requirement that an up to date copy is held either in the aircraft (US) or with the aircraft records (most other countries). If you are to fly as pilot in command you can't legally be denied access to it - just ask whoever has care and control of the aircraft you fly, or are to fly.

I'm not quite sure of the copyright issues, but suspect nobody's ever going to hunt you down for making a photocopy of the relevant pages for your private use.

G

WelshFlyer
5th Jul 2004, 00:12
Thanks for the link. POH on order.

I diden't know it was a legal requirement that the PIC should be provided with an up-to-date POH - I'll make sure a get to se it whenever I fly an unfamiliar machine.

WF.

fireflybob
5th Jul 2004, 00:50
>I diden't know it was a legal requirement that the PIC should be provided with an up-to-date POH<

I think you will find that the (UK) legislation states that the pilot should be aware of the contents of the Flight Manual or POH AND also any amendments.

The Certificate of Airworthiness also refers to the Flight Manual which forms an integral part of the C of A.