PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantaslink Progression Rumours or not???
View Single Post
Old 18th Sep 2003, 13:23
Mr Seatback 2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Panties in a bunch?! No wonder you were frothing!! I get a skewed tie and I'm all a froth too (and don't EVEN MENTION that new day bag to Ditz...you've never seen rabies like it! FROTHFROTHFROTH!)

Sadly I don't fly the Dash 8's (although I would like to) - I fly the 717 SUPERJET service with Ditz and She's Great In the Galley...we all have a blast on our way to such glitzy, glamourous destinations such as Launceston, Hobart, Towwwwwwwwns-vullllle...OH...and in our new uniforms...we'll all look SOOOOOOO poshy:

VON: Look over there Nev, there are those air stewards and air hostesses going on the big jet to the mainland (Melbourne of course is personified as some new country...)

NEV: Ohhh yeeeeah? Oh, they look rooooooool poshy in those new fancy dresses they're wearing. 'Ere, Shaz, look at their bags!

SHAZ: They got 'roos on them or sumfink? They're nice, they're unusual...they're different...

Hey Ditz - remember that guy in Hobart who told you his Fokker F27 story? "Oh NOW you've got BIG jets!"

But we love it - we keep coming back for more (where else would we source such humour for binge drinks and dinner parties?)! $7 bottle of charddy Ditz? And where on gods' earth is that cheese platter!

We have coffee brewers on the 717 - but they brew when THEY feel like it...and we can do cappucinos (we just get the milk, shake is up and down a lot and voila! FROTHY CAP!)

That's just before we whip out the traymobile service with plunger coffee, fruit, starters, cheese and biscuit platter, etc. (well, we don't do that service, but Ditzy does...even on Sydney-Newcastle...OH...do they get blasted away by him doing the cabin OR WHAT?!) - Don't let him near a bar cart - you won't see him again!

I'll finish here - I'm losing the plot fast...Back to Progression!