PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantaslink Progression Rumours or not???
View Single Post
Old 18th Sep 2003, 06:48
SydGirl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oh come now children stop having a tanty!

I'm QFLink and I don't give a flying (insert expletive here) whether a QF crewmember ignores me as I walk past. Even so, I've only experienced it a few times - mostly they smile and say hello.

Frankly, I think those at QFLink allow themselves to be seen as lesser individuals, by making out that QF mainline is akin to the pearly gates. Wake up people, it's not! QF mainline like every airline in the world has it's fair share of old crusties, galley bitches and lazy crew. It also has it's fair share of wonderful individuals who you look forward to flying with.

For those of us at QFLink please look around you, there are so many people out there who would love to do your job. So many times passengers have commented on the great work we do, and how friendly we are. That is what makes us unique!

Don't let those QF few intimidate you, or take their comments personally. We all have a job to do, let's just do it.

SG

PS. I've really enjoyed this thread, made me realise we have some great characters on PPrune - keep it up