PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Thank you RH, AT et al
View Single Post
Old 19th Dec 2017, 21:46
Trafalgar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I encourage everyone to have a careful read of the GMA's letter to the HKAOA, issued on the 15th December. It is quite apparent that not a single thing said on Yammer has been absorbed or understood. It is also apparent that they are intent on pushing ahead with the attacks on the pilot group. That being said, I ask every pilot in this company; what action are you personally going to take to send a message back to the management, who obviously haven't understood that the landscape in the industry has changed. If you sit back and do NOTHING, then you will end up with a permanently reduced contract and effectively worthless and frustrating career (practically, you won't have a 'career'). The only option is to hit back hard, and to do so now. If you can't have the courage to do your bit to help the collective good, then please don't whine to me or anyone for that matter come the new year when you wake up to the reality that the likes of AT and DP have planned for you. They are waiting to see what happens, and if we keep going to work as scheduled, you have effectively told them that any outrage will be accepted (the 13th month insult was designed to test our resolve and response. How many of my fellow Captains have called in sick since?). Either you wake up to the imminent threat that is confronting you, or accept everything that is coming like a mouse. Time to choose.