PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Thank you RH, AT et al
View Single Post
Old 14th Dec 2017, 19:31
schweizer2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@Traf Thank you

@Shep, thank you for your words of encouragement. Having grown up in HK, I've always had the urge to return home. As we all know, home will always be home.
I have recently achieved a huge career milestone after trying to break into the industry for the last 10-ish years. With this, I have decided that I will give myself one last attempt to make it through the CX selection process and endure the possibility of failure one last time. At some point I have to hit the un-pause button and actually live my life!
I have friends who have joined via the SO programme and have heard them constantly say they are just there for the hours before going back to their own country, which does hurt quite a lot when all I have tried to do is return to my own country but have been faced with rejection after rejection. (unfortunately an embarrassing amount of times...)

Once again, good luck to you all in CX and I eagerly await to hear of any progress.

EDIT: I should also mention, thanks to the rejection of CX, I have experienced an amazing career to date trying to break into the industry. Some flying that I will never again experience in the "big shiny jet"! An experience I will always be grateful for and will never forget!