PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - To all Dick dislikers...
View Single Post
Old 17th Sep 2003, 14:00
2B1ASK1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angel NAS

You guys are great Im glad you did not serve in the military as you feet would be full of holes. The only people twisting statistics is you guys sure they changed the goal posts in recording but I do have stats from over ten years ago and funny they pretty much say the same thing and just incase some of you want to open your minds to the real facts if only half the accidents were recorded from some parts of the industry here EG AUF then our figures would be so bad its not funny.

These figures are not to support NAS or argue the fact they are just raw accident figures. Anyone that is realy aware of whats happening in GA in this country would know that there is a **** load of accidents that happen yearly that dont get recorded or fall into the correct basket Im not twisting the stats in anyway the reson stats dont work in general is because of how they are used and or twisted.I would ike to see any of you lot try to run a business without them one thing I can be sure of is that it wont be a business for long.

Last edited by 2B1ASK1; 17th Sep 2003 at 14:18.