PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyCommands at EasyJet!!!
View Single Post
Old 17th Sep 2003, 13:00
nofrills

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wodka
By putting DEC on the bus and not putting them on the 737, just to retrain them a year later on the bus is ‘cost saving ‘.
Max
I have given a broad brush feel of this airline and not an individual view, such as yours’. I have checked my facts and stick by them. To merely refute one or two points of my earlier posting means you agree with most of it. A block of long serving Gatwick Capts have had their bus courses pushed out by several months, but you’re all right Jack. As for the comment about individuals being sidestepped for promotion because they spoke out against the company and ‘playing the game‘: I thought this was a world of free speech and no matter what your status you could have your say. Obviously you promote the idea of keeping FO’s mouths shut, no matter what their opinion. You must be a joy to fly with.
I have been flying for 29 years, thanks Max…. is this a competition? ‘Keep your head down’ as you say, or should that read ‘Keep your head in the sand’?
NF
p.s. Enjoy taking all your winter leave before your Airbus course. All three weeks before Dec course date? You should be away now instead of glued to the computer.