PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - To all Dick dislikers...
View Single Post
Old 17th Sep 2003, 07:12
2B1ASK1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angel NAS

You guys are obviously to stupid to see the facts, thats the real problem stick to bus driving as thats your limit. You know very little about statistics cant enven get of your arse to look up facts, the figures assume nothing they indicate only that the US system has a accident rate somewhat less than ours and that most countries that operate a similar system are getting similar figures and this is over a 12 year period not just a snapshot, your attempts to squash NAS are pathetic to say the least. Wow lets ignore the figures and make up our own and I can get enough regional pilots to agree because it must be true because I say so come back to me when you have grown enough brain cells to actually give some real facts. REAL FACTS LESS DEATHS AND LESS ACCIDENTS! HELLO something must be working.

The NAS training package is working there are schools offering working nights across the country personal letters have gone out to school owners from NASIG stop wasteing our time atempting to de-rail NAS to feather your own interests I have listened to your regional representatives blackmail NAS by threats of walkouts I suggest to you that people like you are the real people that are destroying GA stick to what you know ie nothing.
We are working hard to improve flying standards at student level on a daily basis and things are getting better but is hard to get a student to understand and airspace system that is fractured and comlicated and has only been changed over the years to cater for regional airline demands.