PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wednesday Liar 6/12/17
View Single Post
Old 8th Dec 2017, 00:42
Trafalgar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The sad thing is that for the longest time I was a 'company man'. Was proud to work for a once great airline. Eventually, I came to see that the leadership of our company was self-serving, corrupt, deceitful and bullying. At some point you can't ignore the malignancy. I finally had enough and resigned from C and T. I will have very little respect or sympathy for my former colleagues who now do not do the same. Our profession, our livelihoods are at stake. Our 'leadership' is the worst in the industry. They have no sense of respect for their highly motivated and professional aircrew, just complete contempt as demonstrated by yesterdays slap in our faces. I personally will now dedicate my remaining days to making sure that pilots around the world are aware of the toxic and hopeless job that has become that of 'pilot' in CX. For those of us still here suffering under their thumb, resist at all levels, at all times. Make them hurt. That is all they will understand. I will be leaving soon, but you can be assured that I will still be here on PPRUNE shining a light on this horror that is CX management, until my last breath. That is the least I can do for my colleagues and profession.