PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - So no 13 th month for Captains
View Single Post
Old 7th Dec 2017, 09:14
ChinaBeached

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Gents - I wish you only the best. I sincerely hope you all can both get what best you can from the present situation as well as move on to either a happier career or happy retirement. For me it was a bullet dodged - all be it an easy one to see coming for all the obvious reasons of professionalism and integrity.

There are still some real pilots left at CX who know what integrity and unity is. I hope you can band together and if nothing else leave a legacy but I fear to the next generation they will be completely perplexed by it.

As I wrote in a previous thread, the GenY Millennial C-Scalers are your new bosses. They have the numbers and therefore dictate the terms. They moan and whine from the cheapest of seats about the Training Ban affecting their promotion timeline without the slightest appreciation of short term sacrifice and UNITY for long term rewards.

If these kids masquerading as "pilots" had an ounce of professional morality they would do just as they are calling for: UNITY via the means I suggested. But as I wrote, it's not in their moral compass.