PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wednesday Liar 6/12/17
View Single Post
Old 6th Dec 2017, 23:52
humbleppl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Great post! Once again, I am just a PPL and as far as CX/KA is concerned, a very frequent Diamond traveler. Whereas any further delays (to the already unacceptable delays that I experience on the sectors I fly with you) wold be a real pain, I fully support the pilots cause! It is shamefully embarrassing that the Management of your company, through their own making, has created such dramatic financial situation (the fuel hedging losses) and takes this out on its staff (not only cockpit of course). However, this bunch of Swire inbreds are not even remotely embarrassed about this. They claim you are very well paid; if that is the case, then I can say well deserved and nothing else than a contract they have signed with you. Any unilateral change of your pay package is unacceptable as such, and even more so when the reason for this is self inflicted by Management. If you are all suddenly mentally affected by this and are unfit to fly (although a pain for thousands of pax like me), I understand and fully support you! Don't give in! Don't give up. C and T pilots must be affected too; hope so at least!