PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - only bad eggs left?
View Single Post
Old 4th Dec 2017, 09:18
Divertnow

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I do believe there are still a few bad eggs but luckily for me (and luckily is perhaps the key word?) my experiences in training have all been positive bar one and that ahole has a reputation. I still passed but he’s not fit for his role! I personally think the fear factor comes from fleet up to the top rather than Training and the increased failure rates and incidents come from several factors such as lowered experience levels, fatigue and a decimated morale. The situation at EK is endemic to the region as a whole. The culture of micromanaging megalomaniacs is everywhere and they do themselves zero favours by not communicating enough to us or between themselves which only fuels frustration and resentment. Everything is either top secret or undocumented and made up on the spot to suit whatever the current need. Ek have made a better run of it than Gulf air but this place needs a radical change and starting with the ‘leadership’ of TC and engaging the work force. If they want to get back to winning awards and market share then they need to change because without that this place is done. In the mean time, don’t hold your breath... just my two cents.