PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Atlantic FO payscale
View Single Post
Old 2nd Dec 2017, 12:39
Enzo999

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Snapper5
Monarch was fantastic until the very end , would I do it all again ? Absolutely!
Prefer to have a few risks and enjoy my work than dredge along pretending I love my job whilst attacking people on the internet 😂.
Do I stand against good T&Cs ? Yes because I will only work for company’s with good T&Cs .
Come join us Enzo maybe we can laugh it all off over a cocktail in Antigua ?
Thanks for the offer, unfortunately I am perfectly happy at BA, just like most of the 50 Monarch guys had I wanted a job at Virgin I would have applied at some point over the last 5 years. To be fair I was not picking a fight simply pointing out that Virgin have done nothing special in employing you guys, they had a need and filled it, if that need had not existed then they would have left you to rot plain and simple. You seem to fall in love quite easily snapper and it’s already bitten you once, all airlines and mangers are the same, the will treat you well right up to the point you have no value to them any more. Let’s just hope there is plenty of space at Virgin for everyone thats wants a job although I have a feeling for some it’s going to be a very very long wait.

The reason people including me get a bit wound up is because by your own admission staying at Mon was gamble, many hundreds of slightly more switched on people left and the outcome was entirely predictable, I remember telling you how it would end. But you ignored all the advice and information and stayed anyway which was massive risk that “you” took on. Now through total luck you have been bailed out by a company you had absolutely no interest in working for at the expense of others. It seems unfair to me but I guess as this does not really affect me I should keep my opinions to myself.