PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What are newbees supposed to do?
View Single Post
Old 16th Sep 2003, 03:24
smartcol

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WWW.

Yet again you manage to surpass all other statements of sheer arrogance with your own gleaming version.

I am well aware of the current predicament, and I am well aware of what you need to do and what you need not do in the present climate.

I also understand that airlines have their own priorities and quite frankly that is not us, the low time pilot looking for a start. Which, in my opinion is their right. However there is a way about things. The way you treat people affects many things, when you speak to someone they are representing that company, it does not make marketable sense to be as disinterested as some airlines are. All it takes is some courtesey, thanks but no thanks. Piss off is not all that pleasant.

Also, when I or any other colleagues post something on this site, we are posting in order to gain advice from the likes of you and others who know better than us. I do not prophess to know better than anyone else, hence why I ask those who may know and I share my ideas. I do not expect to be blasted just because someone else has heard it before or they think I am wrong and they are right. I haven't heard it before !

As far as your nonsense about calling people ponses and not bumping into them in future, grow up.