PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Cadet Programme
View Single Post
Old 21st Nov 2017, 15:14
Rhondor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I attended stage 1 assessment in with L3 today in the AM session. I have already received my rejection email.

Disappointing obviously, but I gave it my best shot so I have no regrets. I think it's somewhat unacceptable that no feedback is given, but no point complaining about things you can't change right?

For the aptitude tests, is it a case of meeting a required average? Or if you fail one test you fail it altogether? I think I have a pretty good idea of where I went wrong and I know I definitely failed one of the aptitude tests.

All I can say to those still to attending just keep practising on your tests, as I definitely think you can improve and it's not all a case of "you either have it or you don't" - you definitely can, and I believe the more you put in the more you will get out - but that *usually* applies to anything in life right?

I believe I can still apply to the Generation Easyjet Pilot programme, so I'm going to have another try after working on those areas where I know I need to improve. If I fail the second time, then I will have to have a serious think about whether I should continue trying - harsh I know, but I think it's best to be realistic.

Anyway, enough of me rambling, good luck to those who sat their assessment today, you all seemed very nice. Commiserations to those who didn't get through.