PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - To all Dick dislikers...
View Single Post
Old 15th Sep 2003, 17:22
2B1ASK1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angel

SM4 Pirate

Why I waste my time I don't know, the training package is there, just because you can't be bothered to get of your backside and attend the seminar's around the country or go to the 30 or 40 links and documents posted in various Mags and on various forums to find out the information don't assume others won't. What do you want them to do hand deliver it to you in a gold plated envelope please give us all a break.

Personally I think your a brick short of a full load probably a regional pilot that things GA owes you a living and the average GA pilot should not share the same airspace as you please impress me and show me otherwise perhaps read some of the info or stats on NAS and attempt hard as it may be to look outside the tiny bubble you live in and understand where its coming from and its potential to increase safety in our skies by easing the workload and looking out a little more to name just a few concepts. I suggest the best thing for you would be to give up flying and take a more appropriate hobby up such as knitting.

I notice that the majority of people that object to NAS are regional pilots Isuggest you all stop trying to protect your nest eggs and give a little back to GA the very people that got you there in the first place after all if NAS is so dangerous why are the national carriers flying into the US simple because its lucrative for them to do so. I dont hear them complaining about VFR aircraft transiting over major capital airports or they are worried that non radio equipped aircraft may stroll into their path why I wander? simple concept realy just because you dont have to carry a radio does not mean that the majority are stupid enough to do it. At least give Australian pilots enough credit to do the same. Sure you will get the odd dope taking the rules to the limit I suggest to you that they are the same dopes that do it today under our current system.

How you cant be so negative astounds me the US system has far fewer accident and incidents than ours this crap about them being so different is only a cop out a plane is a plane and we are only pilots if we can bring our stats down to similar rates then even better as I stated in my first post on the topic wake up and smell the coffee.