PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The new Qantas uniform...who did the homework on this one?(merged)
Old 15th Sep 2003, 15:06
QF skywalker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mr seatback,

I also gasped when I opened my christmas wrapping to reveal the new Qantas " Esky" ...whoops Qantas " Day bag "....but,I believe in time I will begin to like it because it is practical. I like how it straps on to the trolley bag as I am always struggling getting from the car park to the terminal without having dropped my day bag 10times. Give it time my friend.

As for the shirts...I LOVE them, I am quite slim and the current shirts are very baggy on me, I am sick of having to tuck it in constantly and be concious about what pax can see when I reach up to close a locker. I like the embroided kangaroo and the new shirt fits me perfectly making me look in proportion for my height - thank-god !

I like the mens trousers, but was shocked at the fake pockets at the back, that means that now all the guys will be worrying about how big their butts appear !

Please remember that this is the first trial of the uniform, as has been clearly stated QF are aware that there will be problems and complaints. These will be fixed and if necessary certain parts of the uniform will be replaced with new materials etc.

For me though personally, I love it. It feels comfortable and very light. I'd prefer the "tell-him-he's-dreaming" ..whoops I mean WUNALA dreaming prints compared to baggy shirts anyday !

Don't worry mr seatback - you will still look pretty !

QF SKYWALKER