PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wings Alliance APC
View Single Post
Old 12th Nov 2017, 11:50
Renonevada

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@BirdmanBerry, I'm not sure, but this Q can only be answered if there is someone on this forum that is also from Aeros G and has done the WA course. Only then a comparison can be made. You answered your first question yourself already: WA is an alliance of schools from which they know a particular quality of training is given and thus most of the students from these facilities have the high level needed to continue for a position at airlines. But WA do the last part of your ATPL training, i.e. JOC/MCC and a lot more as you can read above. That's why it is called APC course. Specifically the latter part is extremely important to get ready for an airline position at the required level airlines demand. WA does that very well. 100% of their students have been placed at an airline so far. So you can ask yourself: is the Gloucester Fasttrack also this successful? Since your school is actually part of the alliance, I'd suggest you to simply talk to your instructors about it and let them advice you. They certainly know the pro's and con's comparing the 2 possibilities. Have you read the website? It explains everything much better. Go to the Pilot training tab and then airline pilot certificate.