PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Cadet Programme
View Single Post
Old 6th Nov 2017, 09:54
Anunaki

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Jetstream alpha
Just got the email inviting me to assessment at L3. Does anyone have any recommendations for websites to use to practice for the verbal reasoning, maths reasoning and pilot aptitude tests? So far I've been looking at Skytest, Latestpilotjobs and pilotaptitudetest. Would prefer just spending money on one of the websites as they're all quite pricey.
Mate, the LPJ gauge is good, and is not as expensive as the other ones. If you have a week or more to prepare, try to put at least 2 hours per day. If you feel your maths skills aren't up to scratch, I recommend more time. Also look at Vedic math tricks on youtube, it will help you with fast calculations.

Research a list of pilot core competencies and TDODAR, use it during the group exercises. Make sure you let everyone talk but have your inputs too. You want to seem balanced. Interviews, research the STAR technique to answer competency based questions.

Make sure you put points across with enthusiasm and show your passion for the job.

Also, wear a sharp suit and look the part. British Airways is all about brand, you need to show them that you care about your image and that you will represent them well when you put on that shinny Julien McDonald uniform. Put life aside until then and prepare as if you have the means, it is a good opportunity.