PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Cadet Programme
View Single Post
Old 5th Nov 2017, 09:18
DaveBC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by b_jones7
Anyone who went to stage 1 application process, what was everyone wearing? Smart casual, suit, normal casual...?
In my group there were 7 people. 5/7 wore suits. I went smart casual as I didn't feel a suit was necessary for looking at a computer screen. Wear whichever you feel more comfortable with.

Originally Posted by high_fly
Thanks Dave for your reply, so there is only Maths test of 25 questions in 15 min at initial stage consist of above, Do you know if Any verbal reasoning test at initial stage too?

Best of luck Mate.
25 questions in 12 minutes (paper based) and then 15 questions in 15 minutes (computer based). Yes, verbal reasoning follows the numerical reasoning. Consists of 36 questions in 20 minutes.

Originally Posted by thisishomebrand
Are the questions in the mental maths test identical to the CEGlobal numerical reasoning test or slightly easier (like the maths test you do online for the application?)
I'd say the same difficulty as CEBGlobal. It is the same company, SHS, who supply the practice and actual test. You will be really pushed for time for the mental maths - it is designed to do this.