PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyCommands at EasyJet!!!
View Single Post
Old 13th Sep 2003, 15:06
Colonel Klink

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well, I ususally let people meet me before they decide whether I'm an idiot or not, but so far the only person that's EVER called me that is A1 Cyclops. (At least, to my face!!) Well, he practically offended everyone who has posted on this forum, so I really don't feel too bad about it. But, if he really has been here 6 years, then I would know him and I find him and his attitude somewhat concerning. After all, he conveniently forgot the thousands that I saved each pilot when I did the tax deal almost three years ago. My dislike of the management is well known, as indeed even he says, but notwithstanding that I am off my bloody arse to help change things as a member of the CC, and I continue to give much of my free time to benefit the pilots of this airline because I can't stand those who sit and whinge about the state of play in our little lot, but never DO anything. A1 clearly fits into this mould. I spent two years on the tax deal, and what I got from the company paid less than half my expenses. But, career wise it has been a good move, which is what I said on my first post. As to whether others try it or not, well, you can always just come and log the hours, then p!ss off when it suits you!!!