PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Police helicopter wasting public funds
View Single Post
Old 13th Sep 2003, 05:00
CaptainEagle

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If there was as much effort put into stopping drunk driving as there is trying to restrict the activities of general aviation I think everyone would be a lot safer.

No one can ever say (and then go home and sleep that night) that the police hovering over somebody's PRIVATE LAND in their EC135 with very charred and hot £50 notes flying out the exhausts taking pictures of a helipad (unless of course it was beside a school or hospital) is a good use of resources or anything other and an another example of a bunch of a*s holes with chips on their shoulders wasting time because they frankly have nothing better to do.

I frequently get stopped in my car on the roads and subjected to questioning about where I got it even though I've broken no laws. Why? Because its a BMW and I'm a young guy, so obviously I've stolen it right? No, the police just have a problem with me having it. Sibiggee, keep your helipad, and if anyone has a problem with it, tell them to come and take it from you by force, they'll go quiet after that.