PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flybe
Thread: Flybe
View Single Post
Old 30th Oct 2017, 12:46
Flocks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by dirk85
Cabin crews in our orange company (euro based) are getting that kind of money. And it is pretty sad if you have to work your days off to get an acceptable salary
Number 1, junior cabin crew ? After how many years ? Sorry to say that but I always have a doubt about random number throw in a forum ... According to the press, Ryanair cabin crew make 40 000 euro, but it appears it is for senior+trainer+base manager with the full contract ...

If so good as CC with the orange, why we have so much coming to purple ? (At least at my base).

Flybe pay the type to their pilots, you have a bond but nothing to pay back if you stay.
I know ... nobody cares today about that today, because it is "normal nowday ... Still 20/25£ in your pocket than in the airline bank account.

FO have an increase of 3000£ salary every years for the first 3 years than 2000£ per annum after (does stop after 10)

I don't know the roster of other airline (i know lots of disparity in the world between airline).
But you have 2 sectors days with Flybe.
Does give you a duty time sometime as low as 4h/4h30. Plenty of time to enjoy your life on a working day.

I m definitely not saying Flybe is the best of the best. If your life is all about the big numbers at this end of the pay check, definitely not Flybe, ... but if other considerations, I understand why some people stay there and are happy, definitely not a bad airline when you take all in count.

Me too I was in corporate before, had 2 bankrupt ...