PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Police helicopter wasting public funds
View Single Post
Old 12th Sep 2003, 23:46
[email protected]

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hi many thanks for your replys on this matter A few thinks have come about and not always very good with words and explaning things
But all my problems started when i bought a turbine helicopter
not the expencive type its an alouette 11 shes and old girl but in very good condition we have been filmed 3 times now and the CAA has the footage the last one was in the past 4 weeks on the helipad i received call from CAA telling me that west yorkshire helicopter support unit had sent the video in again
{public funds}.
i am not saying all helicopter police pilots are the same
the best man who flew the west yorkshire poilce helicopter was a very good friend of mine and a lot of people will remember him
his name was DICK MESTON what a good man i will never forget him TOP PILOT.
Now the man who has a problem with me flys for west yorkshire police i have never met him but I have lots of proof for slander for spreading rummers about me.

Would like to post photo of my site flying in and out if this is possible and then people can say yes good or bad.

Any way gone on to much Graham Leeds.

Graham
I've deleted a few sentences from your post. I know it's tempting, but just because someone's saying bad things about you doesn't mean it's right (or a good idea) to do the same - at least not here. Describing him so people will know who he is still counts as 'identifying' someone, even though you didn't post his name.

I can understand why you're angry if you've been operating there for 11 years without incident but you may end up with a fight to keep operating there so play it carefully and cleverly.
It's up to you if you post a picture and ask opinions but I wouldn't if I were you. Prepare yourself confidentially with a few trusted people who're in a position to give you an informed opinion. A 'trial run' on a public site where your enemies may also be reading what's said and pick up ideas to use against you isn't a clever way to go about it.

Heliport

Last edited by Heliport; 13th Sep 2003 at 00:35.