PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Police helicopter wasting public funds
View Single Post
Old 12th Sep 2003, 20:42
Vfrpilotpb

Senis Semper Fidelis

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rotorpig,

Lancashire Police helicopter was used to photograph my house and all the land around it , when they tried unsuccessfully to nail me with serious charges for getting a bunch of drunken tossers of my land having just failed to set fire to my garage with £80ks worth of cars in there( is that not Arson?), I was arrested and prosecuted, the tossers(Arsonists) were witnesses for the Crown, but thankfully the Jury saw through the situation, to me I can see no justification in the use of the Police Helicopter for that sort of work! Despite the Lancs Heli crews being a rather nice bunch, it is how their bosse's dictate their workload rather than the crews themselves

Rather like TCs boss in north Wale's he must be on the verge of some piriac crusade against all and every civillian motorist and biker who enters into or drives in N Wales, his own daughter has been pulled for speeding and yet he is still chasing and persuing weekend genuine bikers and now Older motorists, probably very shortly he will start a campaign against drivers of Red cars, or could it be cars with big tyres, whatever I bet Billy Burglar is having a field day in North Wales!!