PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Be level by FOYLE !!!
View Single Post
Old 12th Sep 2003, 17:26
AyrTC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Its an internal coordination thing. If you are at fl250 by Foyle the Tay sector controller (124.5) does not need to make a phonecall to the TMA sector. I personally never try to get you to be level by Foyle because I am usually able to coordinate and it always brings a smile to the TMA controllers face when when you say " sorry mate that heap of s off Inverness can only make 230 by the boundary"

So Iwould say it is down to laziness??? on the controllers part,however what would be useful if you could tell us what level you could make by Foyle and we could pass that on.( that of course would ruin the TMA game when quiet of betting on what level that heap of s from Inverness will make by the GOW).I won twenty pence once

AyrTC

ps having re read your post when you depart from EGPE during the week you depart on a standing agreemment with Lossie so you will always be given FL100 for departure,It is only at weekends when Lossie are closed when you will get "traditional "clerances e.g climb to maintain FL210 climb when instructed by Scottish Radar FL250