PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NT C210
Thread: NT C210
View Single Post
Old 25th Oct 2017, 08:31
rutan around

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unsecured drum accident was a long time ago and I'm fairly sure it was in the states. Guy was only going a couple of farms away , didn't have the co-pilot seat in and didn't worry about tying the drum for a short trip. It appears that on descent the drum slid forward against the starboard control column which steepened the descent...... try pushing a full 205 litre drum uphill with one arm.

You don't know what you're talking about.
Yair I've only ever seen a picture of a C210. I'm sure I'll get lucky and learn from your vast wisdom and experience.

I'll read with great interest your explanation of how the cabin came to be 600mm high if the fuselage hit belly first without the wings weight there to crush it.

No one has said whether the aircraft impacted upside down or right way up or where or how the wings separated from the rest of the aircraft. Typically in over speed wing separations in C210s the wing breaks off at the intersection of the flap and aileron in the DOWNWARD mode. Perhaps our resident expert on coffin causing catastrophes will explain why this is so.