PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Dear Anna, Rupert...et al. Do you hear the approaching thunder...?
Old 25th Oct 2017, 02:50
humbleppl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am not a professional pilot but a very professional pax on your CX/ KA routes (over 100 sectors a year, since many years). It is disgusting that your Management loses fortunes on wrong fuel and currency bets and the staff (cockpit, cabin, back office) have to suffer. What message do they send to the aviation world (both professionals and pax)... As far as us passengers are concerned: declining services since years (you even manage to fit the most beautiful a/c, 350, sorry to the Boing guys, with lousy low quality insides)... Your KA delays, due to terrible cockpit crew rosters (not China ATC!!!) have become unacceptable. Your company has stolen hundreds of hours from me personally over the last few years, only because of its incompetent cost saving rosters (not ATC!!!). How many times do I take the first flight out from HKG (or an outside port) and the flight is terrible delayed due to min. crew rest... If you ask me, if no immediate complete management overhaul takes place to solve the management problems (your problem is not paying good money to good people), that was it for CX/ KA. The competition from left, right and centre (literally) are happy to capitalize and take over good CX/ KA people and ex CX/ KA customers. Shame on the CX/ KA management!