PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Cadet Programme
View Single Post
Old 19th Oct 2017, 17:20
Pizzacake

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by keeflyer
Clearly we are from two different worlds as it most certainly is an insurmountable amount of money where I'm from.
Also, it doesn't cost 120k to get qualified. There are certain schools who charge that fee, but it certainly does not cost that.
Lastly, how does a 115k barrier to entry help filter things? Unless of course you think those with well of parents are all budding geniuses?
It does if you want to qualify from a programme that BA or EZY suggest. Of course you can do modular or use other schools but in this case it's applicable.

I doubt we come from that different a world. I would hazard I'm a bit older than you but through work and a few clever property moves and ultimately to be willing to sell up my home to fund it I'm most of the way there.

I didn't think it was possible til I put my mind to it and looked into what I could do that I started making inroads.

But if your 19 and haven't a decent paying job yet and just want to get straight into things it's not possible, but if your that person you are putting your own barrier up by not being willing to take the long way round.