PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Cadet Programme
View Single Post
Old 19th Oct 2017, 16:00
PA28161

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Abbey Road
My info is copied directly from the website in the links! It doesn't change a thing regarding the gist of my posting. Speak to the person/s responsible for running that website if it bothers you that much.

The current CEO of BA does not have a moral compass, and he doesn't give a monkey's cuss how it reflects on the company. Profit before anything, because that is how he gets his rewards.
BA/Aer Lingus et al are as you all know part of IAG. IAG is a multinational business group, not just aviation. They have large investment divisions in the USA and globally. Aviation is not a passion with them and they seem to have knocked any sentiments of that out of BA and Aer Lingus too.

The supply and demand for pilots, whatever you think, is heavily weighted to supply, in fact, oversupply, especially at entry level. If you are a cadet with the right stuff (academics, class I, aptitude etc) then all you need is a very fat wallet and /or someone else with a very fat wallet willing to support you. Usually M&D