PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair - LinkedIn Message
View Single Post
Old 12th Oct 2017, 13:17
PilotRoger

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by jonesyinthesky
Dear Simon,

I hope you’re well and you don’t mind me contacting you.
As I’m sure you know we suffered a major rostering failure recently. Having fixed it, we are rolling out significant pay increases for Ryanair pilots of up to €22,000 / £22,000 for Captains.

With our new improved pay deals, our Captains can earn 26% more than Jet2 and 20% more than Norwegian. I have attached full details of our offering with sample comparison tables so you can see the full pay breakdown for yourself.

If you’re interested in discussing this further, including how you can increase your earnings by over 20% from 01 Nov, please contact us today. We would be delighted to hear from you and would be happy to address any questions you may have.

Darren Kinsella
Pilot Recruiter at Ryanair

Are they serious!

I'm sorry, but I find this extremely disrespectful towards any Pilot, this just shows me how demeaning a pilot is seen at RYR.

I understand MOL speaks like that, but is just because he is a total (pardon my french); but as we can see, the rest of the company also behaves like that, I mean HR contacting you in that way?!! it just confirms what everyone is saying...

well, following Cirrusy post

Originally Posted by Cirrussy
I genuinely wish those of you working for RYR the best of luck in the search for better employment. I suspect that only when you start working for a company that treats you better, will you realise what a rotten deal it has been in the past.

You owe RYR NOTHING. Look after number one. You might be in your comfort zone doing the job you've done for the last year or two, but make the move from RYR now and you will be far better for it in the future.
A big and loud AMEN to it.