PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - To all Dick dislikers...
View Single Post
Old 10th Sep 2003, 21:41
Skin-Friction

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2B1 - Pull your head out - its dark in there!

10,000 hour flight experience I respect your flying ability but not the I am always right because I have 10,000 hours to say so, well Im sorry but your not always right and your attitude is why GA is dying.
Sorry mate, but I don't buy this one, it is a bigotted and unjustified remark. There are many reasons for GA going down the tube, mostly relating to costs.

I have flown in the sydney basin area for some years now as I instruct out of Bankstown on a daily basis this is arguably one of the most busy training areas in Australia sharing the same training area as three other GA aerodromes funny how in all this time I have not had to make a radio call in the traininig area to let other pilots know where I was or where I was going.
Well I can tell you fella that I have had to make radio calls on a number of occasions WITHIN AN MBZ to avoid traffic on/close to a collision course.
Out in the training area, the big sky principal applies and anyway class g outside MBZs won't be affected by NAS proposal so you have made a meaningless statement.