PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Are Gulf Air back to their old tricks?
View Single Post
Old 10th Sep 2003, 20:25
ac100

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dear CaptSnails,

I would suggest that before you discredit others on this forum you actually obtain facts. My knowledge of the additional sims sessions did not come from thrid parties but the TRI's involved with the training of the candidate themselves. I did not read it and i certainly did not acquire the information from anyone other than the people involved.

As far as the incident in THR, well once again the horse's mouth played a large part in my confirming the above statements made by CNTIAM on that paticular matter.

No one likes to hear of problems of such nature at any airline, however, there is and always be the problem at GF until politics is removed from the 1st floor. As pilots we are asked to do the same in the flight deck, Maybe that should practiced and not just told to line pilots from the 1st floor.

There are short falls and the have to attended too. If not, the reputation of the airline will suffer further. Yes, it is suffering and the out come of that will be seen when the market becomes one for pilots to pick and choose where they go rather than airlines having an abundance of bodies to put in the flight decks of the aircrafts.

I would advise a rethink on your thoughts regarding these matters.

All the Best,
AC100.