PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Are Gulf Air back to their old tricks?
View Single Post
Old 10th Sep 2003, 19:54
CNTIAM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry

CaptSnails
Yes I am an insider and I know both of them more than you will ever know them.
1. MFST Captain Adel AlAnsari has resigned and some guy from BMI is taking his position.
2. TM a320 Captain G.Cristofides, is now replaced by Captain B.Dall(which I might add is an excellent man), in fact captain Cristofides’s checker license was revoked all together.
Nobody said that changes to SOP did not happen, and nobody said that the trainee involved should have been hung, but the fact remains that every time someone influential fails, DGCAM forces the airline to do away with the people involved, then even with further training no body will dare fail that particular crew member. What I am personally worried about is that trainers, checkers and management are all scared of exercising their powers and thereby allowing certain individuals to be in positions which hi/she is not qualified to be.
You accuse me of having the wrong attitude. My dear friend, my attitude is to protect the safety of this airline and innocent lives. But an attitude like yours, which is trying to cover up something so serious, is what scares me!!!