PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - HKA A350 recruitment
View Single Post
Old 1st Oct 2017, 14:17
sewerpiper

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Killaroo
Another Senior FO quit yesterday.
Hmmm... Not sure if you are talking about me or the other FO here that just left, but we both left because we got really good jobs back home. Not because HKA is terrible... I don't want to speak for the other guy, just for the record, I liked my time at HKA and if they would fix some minor problems it would be a great place to work. Some of the people involved with the recent safety related issues that resulted in termination here had some bad attitudes which is what brought the **** storm onto them. Should HKA have pursued them over this? Probably a bad move, as it wasn't solid enough. The management just had enough and was hoping for a break and should have waited for something better that surely would have come along. As an expat you can't be loud and opinionated and not expect some blow back. Smile and nod and be respectful, and only speak up when you see a safety problem, no problem at HKA in my experience. This is the way I always acted and I had no problems with management here. If you are loud and opinionated about every little issue sending emails and chewing ass about stupid **** than flip **** when you see something seriously wrong(rare if ever here), than your past lack of benevolence with other people from very different cultures will rain down upon you and rightfully so in my opinion. Show a bit of respect and these problems would have been solved in a cordial way. You reap what you sow.
Good luck HKA. Your all set to bring down the green monster.