PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantaslink Progression Rumours or not???
View Single Post
Old 10th Sep 2003, 16:38
ditzyboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
peanut pusher -
I really do not think either of the boys intended for you to leave the forum. Whether anyone agrees to them or not you have made many valid points. Also you "have helped over the time with advice", to use your own words. I agree. Please do not leave just because others share a different view. I guess when you have the Link Boys worked up about Career Progression there is bound to be a strong arguement from their side. I sincerely hope you can see the lighter side of this and accept the fact that both sides of this debate are not going to see eye to eye.

Peanut, I myself disagree with some of what you said but I value your opinion as a member of this forum and as someone who has some advice and knowledge to offer. You obviously enjoy reading/posting here and I would ask you to keep doing so.

Cheers.

UDR -
Agreed. I totally agree. Except I think that recruitment for mainline (Short Haul or Long Haul) could be made up of 50% progression and 50% external. That way BOTH the big Q AND Link could have both an experienced workforce that also has 'oustiders' coming in offering a fresh approach. What are your thoughts on that?