PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Performance exam
View Single Post
Old 27th Sep 2017, 21:48
suchac500

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by thomasr
Hey Paco,
I just did my performance exam, and failed big-time after getting 90% in qbanks(no guarantee-I know).
I had the same experience as you, surprises by the amount of graphs and their content. Many I've never seen before and don't know what to do. I want to do the exam asap but very afraid of what I might encounter.
Can you tell us how it went(if you did your exam) and what you have done to prepare yourself?

Thank you!
Hi,
I just wrote email to EASA because I think that this situation IT IS NOT fair.
I know, life is not fair but this stupid system is incredible. What was my point was simple, I just asked lady from EASA if she can tell me from what source I can learn new type of graphs. Because performance exam is very time limited and when you have 2-3 new graphs as me before - it is not good.
I recieved answer "time is sufficient and answers are not close".
Well sometimes they are not, but sometimes they are very very close to others!

My next attempt is 11OCT - if I will pass trough > it wonīt be end from my side, this system cost me half year of my life (just on perf exam!) and their arrogance is endless.
I really donīt have problem with learning of new stuff but problem their point of view.
First of all I will want to provide all others student reliably suplements.

I mean - jesus christ we have to pay a lot of money for these exams and they will give me blured graph.

All others subjects I pased without problem even with new question (meteo, gnav, rnav, fpl).
And perf is only remaining subject because if you will fail 2 graphs for 3 points you are going home with fail.
Of course when you donīt understand principle of these - ok then. But mostly you will fail just because your result is 1050ft and possible answers are 1000 or 1100ft.

Last edited by suchac500; 27th Sep 2017 at 22:01.