PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cl-44-o and swingtail merged
View Single Post
Old 22nd Sep 2017, 19:27
4 Holer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This is a rumor site take it easy everyone takes a bashing....
Wayne H Jordan, are you the same guy that was an FAA DAR around Florida back in the day but had DAR certificate revoked for issuing SFPs without doing proper paperwork and not looking at airplanes the name rings a bell.... Maybe I am mistaken but looking at the CL44 = 2+2, smoke fire etc

Seems like your real old school corrosion corner guys from Miami airport back in the day/1980s if you know what I mean ... times have changed so has compliance no more DC7s/DC4s down 36th street SE Corner of MIA International anymore.

Anyway good luck to you I will say no more .... other than = seriously I hope you washed the mould from the tail and nacelles before CAA took photos and you brush up on FAA part 61 and 91 for the 6 month Flight engineer re currency requirements its 6 month mandatory..if you intend to fly FAA registered, no idea how to comply with that in a one off with no simulator . But you should be good with Dark African registration they won't require recurrence but then CAA might require more items a real catch 22

Last edited by 4 Holer; 23rd Sep 2017 at 03:59.