PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Focus Night
Thread: Focus Night
View Single Post
Old 22nd Sep 2017, 15:36
Liam Gallagher

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sorry Arse,

I missed your question; would I be interested in a win/win? Yeah, I'm interested in gold-plated unicorn droppings as well, but they don't exist either.

Listen Arse, the DFO says she wants at least 10% savings and reading the tea leaves, the ARAPA will be gone by the end of the year. Right, that's the DFO's win and my loss. Now what would my win be in return?

A first world D&G? I don't intend getting D&G'd and that don't pay the mortgage.
Merge seniority lists with KA? Total respect for the KA boys and girls, but "no thanks", doesn't pay the mortgage.
Promise of Profit Share; If only I could believe them.... And doesn't pay the mortgage.
A JCR/Company Policy/ smokey mirrors rostering system.... Doesn't pay the mortgage and didn't I buy that in 1999
Smaller pay cut, because they cut my P Fund... Does pay the mortgage, but I have to work longer.
Raise the EFP threshold. Please don't tell me it's not a pay cut....

So please enlighten me, what's the win for me in a 10% pay cut and a slash to the ARAPA? The satisfaction that I funded Anna's bonus?

Yeah, I'm being negative. If you want positive, here's a true win/win, open the Bases!! But they don't want to do that because they will have nothing to sell us in a few years when they want another round of paycuts.

Intellectual enough for yo' Arse? Now educate me on the win/ win at Qantas ..... I dare you.