PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Focus Night
Thread: Focus Night
View Single Post
Old 22nd Sep 2017, 13:07
arse

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Liam

Quick review. Having made a perfectly reasonable suggestion, your response so far has been to whine, bitch, moan and rant. Oh, ... and throw in a few indirect personal attacks. Excellent work!

I can only assume you have no positive suggestions to make, so therefore must be happy to take the incoming pineapple, ... while you whine, bitch, moan and rant of course? You must be such an inspiration to work with! Fantastic.

In relation to Qantas and Joyce: A few years back the Qantas pilots did exactly what I am suggesting. They gave concessions, in return for increasing future profit sharing, when certain levels were triggered. Now that Qantas has recorded their second largest profit ever, the pilots have done reasonably well! Certainly better than making permanent concessions for no return.

I am fully aware that you are so blinkered and disillusioned and there is no logical or rational argument you will accept. Just saying.

PS: I apoligise for the unreasonable amount of sarcasm. Not my first choice, but it seems to be a language you understand! The irony of that statement is not lost on me!

PPS: Would you be interested in a WIN/WIN outcome?