PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Dubai/Abu Dhabi vacancies
View Single Post
Old 16th Sep 2017, 11:02
Rotary 777

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
a word of waring before considering certain contracts!

Dear esteemed colleagues,
this is just a friendly word of advice to any of you out there who are toying with the idea of actually going to work for THE WORST ANS provider I've EVER had the unlucky privilege to encounter( this is of course only my and 27 other escapees opinions but backed with an accumulated experience of over 100 years, (both resignations and abscondee's in the last 9months ...!)
It's not being written to vent or as some kind of retribution ......purely as a fact based word of warning to anyone seeking a position in the sandpit.( choose wisely ....this provider has advertised recently....with a so called "competitive package" roughly translated, means......it's still THE WORST available , but we now want you to commit to a term of 2 years with us for the privledge of receiving the pay rise you should have had kanyway!! AND agree to no increment payments, whilst others do get them! For the remainder of your contract.
It is however , very near one of the best contracts available and a major tourist/transit hub.
So just to summarise in a short table:-
Looking for a job in the sandpit..........
YES.
Choose 1 of the other ( and FAR FAR better !) contracts

then congratulate yourself, and look forward to:
Yearly pay increment
Yearly bonus.
Allowances without arguments and ON Time!
relatively stress free and happy
OR
The almost Anonymous Worst ANSP,
and look forward to

No pay increments.
NO yearly bonus(unless.
Your management)
No Leave for an average
9 months and then NOT when
You Request it.
STRESS.
Sleepless nights
Bullying
Intimidation
Living nightmare

SERIOUSLY.......are you mad???

Anyway.......I hope you get the picture.....and As I said....it's not for any retribution.....purely facts to digest....and help make an educated decision. If you still decide to wear the rose tints .......DONT SAY YOU WERN'T WARNED!!!!