PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Ngukurr chief pilot in court
View Single Post
Old 9th Sep 2003, 08:14
Hiball

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nearly dozed off reading the Rorksmate saga. All very well but the fact of the matter is (unless I am mistaken) you weren't at the hearing. Langmead would have had another field day as the "facts and cricumstances" we all know come from the whingers. CASA even was referered to in the resaons as relying on rumour and innuendo.

For goodness sakes is that how we want the regulator to act? How would you feel Rorky if all of sudden sonme storie appeared about those few incidents that occured involving you but you thought no one knew. Then the man from CASA knocks on yours and everyone elses door and says " I am from CASA I'm here to help you". Bet you wouldn't be so cocky then!! And it would be you that was under the microscope and getting a show cause. Not so good then I bet.

Let the matter be determined on the facts and the law. That's fine but cut the bull****. None of the facts the CASA came up with have ended in a successful prosecution. That has to say something. I woul dbe happy to go back with the Honk. At least you know where you are. Jeez I hope he blows the twerps out of the water and sues their butts off for cauing such grief.

You are dead right Menen, the bunnys won't get a job in GA again, certainly not if I have a say, and I do!! Beware.

cheers.