PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyCommands at EasyJet!!!
View Single Post
Old 9th Sep 2003, 01:11
A1 Cyclops

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
And whilst I’m at it, Colonel………

Given your statement on this thread –

“it is a great opportunity and I would thoroughly recommend giving it a go.

maybe you would like to explain your previous comments on life at easyLand………

What gives either of you the right to tell me I should be satisfied while the company declares record profits, and only a few get to share what we have made. I do not work to make RW or JP wealthy, and neither do you!!!

I say Naff off to both of you (and would say worse if the forum allowed) Don't darken my doorstep again!!!!!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------

Mike Oscar,

The strength of feeling is almost universal in easyJet as to the revulsion of the management and their stinking pay deal.
posted 19th December 2002 06:28

Well, the same manangers "that must be good" are in fact showing just what a pack of @rseholes they really are!!
A4, I fear what you say is correct, as I have been saying for months now the mood in easyJet is downright ugly as a result of this bonus and people have been reading about these "fat-cat"bonuses for a while and are sick of them. They seem to happen everywhere. A strike is definitly on the cards

---------------------------------------------------------------------

What about the bit that says: everyone makes a difference" as though individual opinions are respected and they have time to listen to you personally??? They would sooner listen to Lord Haw Haw than a pilot over at easyLand

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

HME, Just wait until the "unique, open culture" becomes part of DBA, you will soon learn what it's only taken a few weeks for the Go people to learn: it's all a load of cr@p!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr Ree, If that is what it is like for you now,I have no doubt the sound of your whinging will be deafening after Summer! It's so refreshing, isn't it, those of you that have been here 5 minutes trying to tell those of us that have been here 6 years that we don't know what we are talking about!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nurjio, you are a little plonker!!! I am not TRYING to say anything, only commenting on the procedures at an airport I use frequently. I hardly think it's too hard, and before your nasty little mouth opens again to me, or my colleague KrissKross, you may be as well to remember our qualifications and experience probably far outweigh yours. Now get lost.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Me thinks you are a little confused. Or maybe it's just too much of the Amber Nectar ? (Victoria Bitter in your part of the world)

P.S. I particularly liked the call for Strike Action. I'd have thought you'd learnt your lesson by now.

Last edited by A1 Cyclops; 14th Sep 2003 at 17:32.