PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - a little rumour
Thread: a little rumour
View Single Post
Old 8th Sep 2003, 13:42
ditzyboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sorry to blat and thumpa!

Blat and thumpa....
My humblist apologies for the bottom of my last post. I edited it so many times perhaps the original bit still came out? Dunno. I thought all three of you were having a dig. I was extremely tired and read and re read your posts and re wrote it a couple of times. Hence only the top part address to Pete should have come through. Still dunno how it happened. I am sorry all the same. I should just stick to brewing coffee and looking busy! Seriously I am sorry. What I said to you should not have come up as I deleted it all. My reply was edited to be directed at Pete only.

Pete...
I have no feelings of self importance at all. Maybe they were yours and you misplaced them when they fell out of your @ss with the rest of what you're about? Also I have not once tried to pass off that I know anything technical about the 717 performance wise. I am merely stating an opinion and asking for others' views. I am after people's opinions that may be worth something. Not someone being a bitter sod thowing around negative and worthless replies.

Who is Trent? Is he cute? Oh and I didn't go to Sexpo. I was probably doing something a little less sad. Glad you had a good time though. Why do you stay there and leave us all alone.

Rude nasty litlle man.