PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NOW start date
Thread: NOW start date
View Single Post
Old 8th Sep 2003, 04:23
jmc-man

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kpiko3,

The website has said that since July sometime....but if you click " deatinations" there is nothing.

A lot of those "original" routes wouldn't work now, particularly Ibiza and Lisbon. Manchester is too short a sector to work from Luton.

Hamburg and Dusseldorf might have some potential if they wern't being thrashed to death across in Stansted.

Tenerife would be a good destination for the Winter, something that the likes of MyTravel Lite and Monarch have cottoned onto, and they are flooding the market with seat only capacity.

Jersey for the winter? Probably not.

Rome might work although well served by Ryanair and easyJet

Valencia....yep, good winter traffic for Brits living in that part of the world...not sure there's enough for a daily flight...

Yarpy, it has already been mentioned elsewhere that I have NOTHING whatsoever to do with easyjet. Just consider me the resident cynic....

And don't try to make this personal. If you have something to contribute about my stated opinions of the start-up then do so. Sticks and stones etc etc.

I have never stated that I WISH NOW to fail, I have stated my concerns that the start-up APPEARS haphazard, without direction, without passengers, and without money.

I somehow doubt many of you have even the faintest notion about the GO culture. If you did, you would realise that one of the strongest values within that organisation was " Do what you say you'll do".

NOW havn't exactly lived up to that now, have they?

Start date...remember......the thread topic?