PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NOW start date
Thread: NOW start date
View Single Post
Old 7th Sep 2003, 21:21
saltrock surfer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oh Gawd!

It seems absolutely obvious that jmc-man is anti as a result of something that happened between him and someone involved with NOW somewhere in his past. It is also obvious that Priscilla, Mad Max and S/L Weather are all easyjet spin merchants, and one can only wonder why they find it necessary to attack a start up competitor in this way.

One of the keys to success for easy and NOW will be getting (and keeping) enough pilots, so perhaps that gives you an insight as to the hive of incognito orange activity on this thread. In the cricumstances is anyone surprised that NOW are playing their cards close to their chest?

Perhaps easy guys could show the way and announce the new routes that they will be launching from Luton (assuming that easy can find enough pilots to fly them)! From reading the above, Max and Priscilla all seem to think that airlines should make such announcements early, so come on lets hear it! I presume jmc-man would support such a call.

As I asked before, if easy is so good, why are you guys in such a flap about this?

This thread is beginning to give a better insight to the workings of easyjet than anything to do with NOW

PS: I know people with start dates so what you're really upset about Max is that NOW haven't shared that information with you