PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NOW start date
Thread: NOW start date
View Single Post
Old 7th Sep 2003, 16:37
Priscilla Moonbeam

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Flymate

You seem be to a little at odds with yourself.

Here is an excerpt from your post on 1 Sep:

I am all for opinions. When an opinion is shared, please at least listen and if you don't agree with it, at least don't go about trying to assassinate their character.
and yet by 6th Sept, a post by Sqdn Ldr Weather manages to elicit this response from you:

With what vitriol you post the comment of looking forward to the demise of NOW. You certainly must be a vicious man. To rejoice at the unemployment of 300 people says much about your character. Rather than encourage success you wish to celebrate with champagne the failure of NOW. How absolutely dispicable. Tuns me orange with disgust, there again Sqn Ldr Weather probably is already wearing orange. How comical he must look.
A little inconsistent wouldn't you say? However, very amusing for the rest of us.

Also amusing is the fact that a contributor to this thread (the tooth fairy code of honour prevents me from naming him) who has had strong connections with Now for the last three months, the connection about to become even stronger, has not felt able to bring himself to provide any useful information at all about the start date. I'm sure there's a very good reason for this but I can't think of it at the moment. Ideas anyone?

Priscilla Moonbeam
Acting Chief Tooth Fairy