PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Performance exam
View Single Post
Old 18th Aug 2017, 22:51
suchac500

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Performance exam

Hello guys,
I Would like to ask you for help...
I Almost finished whole ATPL (13 from 14 subjects - done). But unfortunately Im not lucky with performance exam. I already 2x failed (always from graphs) and my next attempt is last.
Im quite desperate because rest of exams I passed with avg. 88%+ even with new question. And what is worse my second attempt was worse than first one.
Before CAA I had 97-100% in my practise test. I read CAP 698, Padpilot, oxford book and still donīt know how to pass new graphs with ridiculous close answer and with very little time.
On the CAA I just get quite tricky question. I never seen before more than 30% of graphs (new graphs for ROC and take off - not CAP attachment) and totally donīt understand how to pass test with +-30ft answers.
Usually in CAP 698 are just simple examples. (no examples for min/max headwind or tailwind component - in my exam I had 30% graphs on this). The same in padpilot but on CAA examples were more complicated. And even when I thought that is correct - it was wrong. And I donīt know why.

I need probably more training on these graphs but where?
Dou you have please any idea where I could try these graph? I know factorization, but its very difficult to pass something what you see first time of your life.

thanks